The zodiac sign of a person born on February 5 is Aquarius ♒.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on February 5th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 285 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1505Aegidius Tschudi, Swiss historian and author (d. 1572). Life path number 9
- 1519René of Châlon, (d. 1544). Life path number 5
- 1534Giovanni de' Bardi, Italian soldier, composer, and critic (d. 1612). Life path number 11
- 1589Esteban Manuel de Villegas, Spanish poet and educator (d. 1669). Life path number 3
- 1594Biagio Marini, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1663). Life path number 8
- 1608Gaspar Schott, German mathematician and physicist (d. 1666). Life path number 4
- 1626Marie de Rabutin-Chantal, marquise de Sévigné, French author (d. 1696). Life path number 4
- 1650Anne Jules de Noailles, French general (d. 1708). Life path number 1
- 1703Gilbert Tennent, Irish minister (d. 1764). Life path number 9
- 1723John Witherspoon, Scottish-American minister and academic (d. 1794). Life path number 11
- 1725James Otis, Jr., American lawyer and politician (d. 1783). Life path number 4
- 1744John Jeffries, American physician and surgeon (d. 1819). Life path number 5
- 1748Christian Gottlob Neefe, German composer and conductor (d. 1798). Life path number 9
- 1748Elias Stein, Dutch chess player (d. 1812). Life path number 9
- 1784Nancy Lincoln, American mother of Abraham Lincoln (d. 1818). Life path number 9
- 1788Robert Peel, English lieutenant and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1850). Life path number 4
- 1795Wilhelm Karl Ritter von Haidinger, Austrian mineralogist, geologist, and physicist (d. 1871). Life path number 11
- 1804Johan Ludvig Runeberg, Finnish poet and hymn-writer (d. 1877). Life path number 11
- 1808Carl Spitzweg, German painter and poet (d. 1885). Life path number 6
- 1810Ole Bull, Norwegian violinist and composer (d. 1880). Life path number 8
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)