The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as element. February 5 is the 36th day of 2021 and there are 329 days remaining until the end of the year. Friday is the day of the week. This is the 6th Friday this year.
Famous Feb 5 birthday celebrants include John Carradine, Tim Holt, Claude King, Laura Linney, Red Buttons, Tim Meadows, Martin Nievera, Stuart Damon.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on February 5th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 285 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1505Aegidius Tschudi, Swiss historian and author (d. 1572). Life path number 9
- 1519René of Châlon, (d. 1544). Life path number 5
- 1534Giovanni de' Bardi, Italian soldier, composer, and critic (d. 1612). Life path number 11
- 1589Esteban Manuel de Villegas, Spanish poet and educator (d. 1669). Life path number 3
- 1594Biagio Marini, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1663). Life path number 8
- 1608Gaspar Schott, German mathematician and physicist (d. 1666). Life path number 4
- 1626Marie de Rabutin-Chantal, marquise de Sévigné, French author (d. 1696). Life path number 4
- 1650Anne Jules de Noailles, French general (d. 1708). Life path number 1
- 1703Gilbert Tennent, Irish minister (d. 1764). Life path number 9
- 1723John Witherspoon, Scottish-American minister and academic (d. 1794). Life path number 11
- 1725James Otis, Jr., American lawyer and politician (d. 1783). Life path number 4
- 1744John Jeffries, American physician and surgeon (d. 1819). Life path number 5
- 1748Christian Gottlob Neefe, German composer and conductor (d. 1798). Life path number 9
- 1748Elias Stein, Dutch chess player (d. 1812). Life path number 9
- 1784Nancy Lincoln, American mother of Abraham Lincoln (d. 1818). Life path number 9
- 1788Robert Peel, English lieutenant and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1850). Life path number 4
- 1795Wilhelm Karl Ritter von Haidinger, Austrian mineralogist, geologist, and physicist (d. 1871). Life path number 11
- 1804Johan Ludvig Runeberg, Finnish poet and hymn-writer (d. 1877). Life path number 11
- 1808Carl Spitzweg, German painter and poet (d. 1885). Life path number 6
- 1810Ole Bull, Norwegian violinist and composer (d. 1880). Life path number 8
- 1824Alfonso Capecelatro, Italian cardinal (d. 1912). Life path number 4
- 1827Peter Lalor, Irish-Australian activist and politician (d. 1889). Life path number 7
- 1837Dwight L. Moody, American evangelist and publisher, founded Moody Publishers (d. 1899). Life path number 8
- 1840John Boyd Dunlop, Scottish businessman, co-founded Dunlop Rubber (d. 1921). Life path number 11
- 1840Hiram Maxim, American-English engineer, invented the Maxim gun (d. 1916). Life path number 11
- 1847Eduard Magnus Jakobson, Estonian missionary and engraver (d. 1903). Life path number 9
- 1848Joris-Karl Huysmans, French author and critic (d. 1907). Life path number 1
- 1848Ignacio Carrera Pinto, Chilean lieutenant (d. 1882). Life path number 1
- 1848Belle Starr, American criminal (d. 1889). Life path number 1
- 1852Terauchi Masatake, Japanese field marshal and politician, 9th Prime Minister of Japan (d. 1919). Life path number 5
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!