The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as element. February 26 is the 57th day of 2021 and there are 308 days remaining until the end of the year. Friday is the day of the week. This is the 9th Friday this year.
Famous Feb 26 birthday celebrants include Currie Graham, Jaz Coleman, Marta Kristen, Michael Bolton, Chad Urmston, Jonathan Cain, Mitch Ryder, Mason Adams.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on February 26th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 225 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1361Wenceslaus IV of Bohemia (d. 1419). Life path number 3
- 1584Albert VI, Duke of Bavaria (d. 1666). Life path number 1
- 1587Stefano Landi, Italian composer and educator (d. 1639). Life path number 4
- 1671Anthony Ashley-Cooper, 3rd Earl of Shaftesbury, English philosopher and politician (d. 1713). Life path number 7
- 1672Antoine Augustin Calmet, French monk and theologian (d. 1757). Life path number 8
- 1677Nicola Fago, Italian composer and educator (d. 1745). Life path number 4
- 1720Gian Francesco Albani, Italian cardinal (d. 1803). Life path number 11
- 1746Archduchess Maria Amalia of Austria (d. 1806). Life path number 1
- 1777Matija Nenadović, Serbian priest, historian, and politician, 1st Prime Minister of Serbia (d. 1854). Life path number 5
- 1786François Arago, French mathematician and politician, 25th Prime Minister of France (d. 1853). Life path number 5
- 1799Émile Clapeyron, French physicist and engineer (d. 1864). Life path number 9
- 1802Victor Hugo, French author, poet, and playwright (d. 1885). Life path number 3
- 1808Honoré Daumier, French painter, illustrator, and sculptor (d. 1879). Life path number 9
- 1808Nathan Kelley, American architect, designed the Ohio Statehouse (d. 1871). Life path number 9
- 1814Charles Joseph Sainte-Claire Deville, French geologist and meteorologist (d. 1876). Life path number 6
- 1829Levi Strauss, German-American fashion designer, founded Levi Strauss & Co. (d. 1902). Life path number 3
- 1846Buffalo Bill, American soldier and hunter (d. 1917). Life path number 11
- 1852John Harvey Kellogg, American surgeon, co-created Corn flakes (d. 1943). Life path number 8
- 1857Émile Coué, French psychologist and pharmacist (d. 1926). Life path number 4
- 1858Vladimir Serbsky, Russian psychiatrist and academic (d. 1917). Life path number 5
- 1859Louise DeKoven Bowen, American philanthropist and activist (1953). Life path number 6
- 1861Ferdinand I of Bulgaria (d. 1948). Life path number 8
- 1861Nadezhda Krupskaya, Russian soldier and politician (d. 1939). Life path number 8
- 1866Herbert Henry Dow, Canadian-American businessman, founded the Dow Chemical Company (d. 1930). Life path number 4
- 1877Rudolph Dirks, German-American illustrator (d. 1968). Life path number 6
- 1879Frank Bridge, English violist and composer (d. 1941). Life path number 8
- 1880Kenneth Edgeworth, Irish astronomer, economist, and engineer (d. 1972). Life path number 9
- 1882Husband E. Kimmel, American admiral (d. 1968). Life path number 11
- 1885Aleksandras Stulginskis, Lithuanian farmer and politician, 2nd President of Lithuania (d. 1969). Life path number 5
- 1887Grover Cleveland Alexander, American baseball player and coach (d. 1950). Life path number 7
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!