The zodiac sign of a person born on February 12 is Aquarius ♒.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on February 12th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 197 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 41Britannicus, Roman son of Claudius (d. 55). Life path number 1
- 661Princess Ōku of Japan (d. 702). Life path number 9
- 1074Conrad II of Italy (d. 1101). Life path number 8
- 1218Kujō Yoritsune, Japanese shogun (d. 1256). Life path number 8
- 1322John Henry, Margrave of Moravia, (d. 1375). Life path number 4
- 1567Thomas Campion, English composer and poet (d. 1620). Life path number 6
- 1584Caspar Barlaeus, Dutch historian, poet, and theologian (d. 1648). Life path number 5
- 1606John Winthrop the Younger, English-American lawyer and politician, Governor of Connecticut (d. 1676). Life path number 9
- 1637Jan Swammerdam, Dutch biologist and zoologist (d. 1680). Life path number 4
- 1663Cotton Mather, English-American minister and author (d. 1728). Life path number 3
- 1665Rudolf Jakob Camerarius, German botanist and physician (d. 1721). Life path number 5
- 1704Charles Pinot Duclos, French author (d. 1772). Life path number 8
- 1728Étienne-Louis Boullée, French architect (d. 1799). Life path number 5
- 1752Josef Reicha, Czech cellist, composer, and conductor (d. 1795). Life path number 11
- 1753François-Paul Brueys d'Aigalliers, French admiral (d. 1798). Life path number 3
- 1761Jan Ladislav Dussek, Czech pianist and composer (d. 1812). Life path number 11
- 1768Francis II, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1835). Life path number 9
- 1775Louisa Adams, English-born American wife of John Quincy Adams, 6th First Lady of the United States (d. 1852). Life path number 7
- 1777Bernard Courtois, French chemist and academic (d. 1838). Life path number 9
- 1777Friedrich de la Motte Fouqué, German author and poet (d. 1843). Life path number 9
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)