The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as element. February 12 is the 43rd day of 2022 and there are 322 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 7th Saturday this year.
Famous Feb 12 birthday celebrants include Ajay Naidu, Joseph Kearns, Michael McDonald, John Michael Higgins, Marie Lloyd, Ray Manzarek, Cliff DeYoung, Joe Don Baker.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on February 12th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 197 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 41Britannicus, Roman son of Claudius (d. 55). Life path number 1
- 661Princess Ōku of Japan (d. 702). Life path number 9
- 1074Conrad II of Italy (d. 1101). Life path number 8
- 1218Kujō Yoritsune, Japanese shogun (d. 1256). Life path number 8
- 1322John Henry, Margrave of Moravia, (d. 1375). Life path number 4
- 1567Thomas Campion, English composer and poet (d. 1620). Life path number 6
- 1584Caspar Barlaeus, Dutch historian, poet, and theologian (d. 1648). Life path number 5
- 1606John Winthrop the Younger, English-American lawyer and politician, Governor of Connecticut (d. 1676). Life path number 9
- 1637Jan Swammerdam, Dutch biologist and zoologist (d. 1680). Life path number 4
- 1663Cotton Mather, English-American minister and author (d. 1728). Life path number 3
- 1665Rudolf Jakob Camerarius, German botanist and physician (d. 1721). Life path number 5
- 1704Charles Pinot Duclos, French author (d. 1772). Life path number 8
- 1728Étienne-Louis Boullée, French architect (d. 1799). Life path number 5
- 1752Josef Reicha, Czech cellist, composer, and conductor (d. 1795). Life path number 11
- 1753François-Paul Brueys d'Aigalliers, French admiral (d. 1798). Life path number 3
- 1761Jan Ladislav Dussek, Czech pianist and composer (d. 1812). Life path number 11
- 1768Francis II, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1835). Life path number 9
- 1775Louisa Adams, English-born American wife of John Quincy Adams, 6th First Lady of the United States (d. 1852). Life path number 7
- 1777Bernard Courtois, French chemist and academic (d. 1838). Life path number 9
- 1777Friedrich de la Motte Fouqué, German author and poet (d. 1843). Life path number 9
- 1785Pierre Louis Dulong, French physicist and chemist (d. 1838). Life path number 8
- 1787Norbert Provencher, Canadian bishop and missionary (d. 1853). Life path number 1
- 1788Carl Reichenbach, German chemist and philosopher (d. 1869). Life path number 11
- 1791Peter Cooper, American businessman and philanthropist, founded Cooper Union (d. 1883). Life path number 5
- 1794Alexander Petrov, Russian chess player and composer (d. 1867). Life path number 8
- 1804Heinrich Lenz, German-Italian physicist and academic (d. 1865). Life path number 9
- 1809Charles Darwin, English geologist and theorist (d. 1882). Life path number 5
- 1809Abraham Lincoln, American lawyer and politician, 16th President of the United States (d. 1865). Life path number 5
- 1828George Meredith, English author and poet (d. 1909). Life path number 6
- 1855Marie-Anne de Bovet, French writer. Life path number 6
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!