The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as element. February 29 is also known as leap day. It is an additional day added to a calendar if the year is divisible by 4 and not divisible by 100 but divisible by 400. Examples of leap years are 1600, 2000, 2004, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2020, and 2024. Examples of years that are mistaken to be a leap year are 1700, 1800, 1900, 2100, 2200, and 2300.
Famous Feb 29 birthday celebrants include James Mitchell, Arthur Franz, Phyllis Frelich, Rakhee Thakrar, Dinah Shore, Wendi Peters, Caitlin EJ Meyer, Reri Grist.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on February 29th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 121 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1468Pope Paul III (d. 1549). Life path number 5
- 1692John Byrom, English poet and educator (d. 1763). Life path number 22
- 1724Eva Marie Veigel, Austrian-English dancer (d. 1822). Life path number 9
- 1736Ann Lee, English-American religious leader, founded the Shakers (d. 1784). Life path number 3
- 1792Gioachino Rossini, Italian pianist and composer (d. 1868). Life path number 5
- 1812James Milne Wilson, Scottish-Australian soldier and politician, 8th Premier of Tasmania (d. 1880). Life path number 7
- 1828Emmeline B. Wells, American journalist, poet, and activist (d. 1921). Life path number 5
- 1836Dickey Pearce, American baseball player and manager (d. 1908). Life path number 22
- 1840John Philip Holland, Irish engineer, designed the ''HMS Holland 1'' (d. 1914). Life path number 8
- 1852Frank Gavan Duffy, Irish-Australian lawyer and judge, 4th Chief Justice of Australia (d. 1936). Life path number 2
- 1852George Maximilianovich, 6th Duke of Leuchtenberg, Russian son of Grand Duchess Maria Nikolaevna of Russia (d. 1912). Life path number 2
- 1860Herman Hollerith, American statistician and businessman, co-founded the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (d. 1929). Life path number 1
- 1884Richard S. Aldrich, American lawyer and politician (d. 1941). Life path number 7
- 1892Ed Appleton, American baseball player (d. 1932). Life path number 6
- 1892Augusta Savage, American sculptor (d. 1962). Life path number 6
- 1896Morarji Desai, Indian politician, 4th Prime Minister of India (d. 1995). Life path number 1
- 1896Roy Parker, American baseball player (d. 1954). Life path number 1
- 1896William A. Wellman, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1975). Life path number 1
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!