The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as element. February 11 is the 42nd day of 2020 and there are 324 days remaining until the end of the year. Tuesday is the day of the week. This is the 6th Tuesday this year.
Famous Feb 11 birthday celebrants include H.R., Tina Louise, Ty Treadway, Chris Rush, D'Angelo, Diane Franklin, Eva Gabor, Matt Dennis.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on February 11th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 209 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1380Poggio Bracciolini, Italian scholar and translator (d. 1459). Life path number 7
- 1466Elizabeth of York (d. 1503). Life path number 3
- 1535Pope Gregory XIV (d. 1591). Life path number 9
- 1568Honoré d'Urfé, French author and playwright (d. 1625). Life path number 6
- 1637Friedrich Nicolaus Bruhns, German composer and director (d. 1718). Life path number 3
- 1649William Carstares, Scottish minister and academic (d. 1715). Life path number 6
- 1657Bernard Le Bovier de Fontenelle, French poet and playwright (d. 1757). Life path number 5
- 1708Egidio Duni, Italian composer (d. 1775). Life path number 2
- 1755Albert Christoph Dies, German composer and painter (d. 1822). Life path number 22
- 1764Joseph Chénier, French poet and playwright (d. 1811). Life path number 22
- 1774Maxim Gauci, Maltese lithographer (d. 1854). Life path number 5
- 1776Ioannis Kapodistrias, Greek politician, 1st Governor of Greece (d. 1831). Life path number 7
- 1796Giovanni Pacini, Italian composer (d. 1867). Life path number 9
- 1799Basil Moreau, French priest, founded the Congregation of Holy Cross (d. 1873). Life path number 3
- 1800Henry Fox Talbot, English photographer, invented the calotype (d. 1877). Life path number 22
- 1802Lydia Maria Child, American journalist, author, and activist (d. 1880). Life path number 6
- 1805Jean Baptiste Charbonneau, American explorer (d. 1866). Life path number 9
- 1812Alexander H. Stephens, American lawyer and politician, Vice President of the Confederate States of America (d. 1883). Life path number 7
- 1813Otto Ludwig, German author, playwright, and critic (d. 1865). Life path number 8
- 1819Samuel Parkman Tuckerman, American organist and composer (d. 1890). Life path number 5
- 1821Auguste Mariette, French archaeologist and scholar (d. 1881). Life path number 7
- 1830Hans Bronsart von Schellendorff, Prussian pianist and composer (d. 1913). Life path number 7
- 1833Melville Fuller, American lawyer and jurist, 8th Chief Justice of the United States (d. 1910). Life path number 1
- 1839Josiah Willard Gibbs, American physicist, mathematician, and academic (d. 1903). Life path number 7
- 1847Thomas Edison, American engineer and businessman, developed the light bulb and phonograph (d. 1931). Life path number 6
- 1855Ellen Day Hale, American painter (d. 1940). Life path number 5
- 1860Rachilde, French author and playwright (d. 1953). Life path number 1
- 1869Helene Kröller-Müller, German-Dutch art collector and philanthropist, founded the Kröller-Müller Museum (d. 1939). Life path number 1
- 1869Else Lasker-Schüler, German poet and author (d. 1945). Life path number 1
- 1874Elsa Beskow, Swedish author and illustrator (d. 1953). Life path number 6
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!