The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on February 11th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 209 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1380Poggio Bracciolini, Italian scholar and translator (d. 1459). Life path number 7
- 1466Elizabeth of York (d. 1503). Life path number 3
- 1535Pope Gregory XIV (d. 1591). Life path number 9
- 1568Honoré d'Urfé, French author and playwright (d. 1625). Life path number 6
- 1637Friedrich Nicolaus Bruhns, German composer and director (d. 1718). Life path number 3
- 1649William Carstares, Scottish minister and academic (d. 1715). Life path number 6
- 1657Bernard Le Bovier de Fontenelle, French poet and playwright (d. 1757). Life path number 5
- 1708Egidio Duni, Italian composer (d. 1775). Life path number 2
- 1755Albert Christoph Dies, German composer and painter (d. 1822). Life path number 22
- 1764Joseph Chénier, French poet and playwright (d. 1811). Life path number 22
- 1774Maxim Gauci, Maltese lithographer (d. 1854). Life path number 5
- 1776Ioannis Kapodistrias, Greek politician, 1st Governor of Greece (d. 1831). Life path number 7
- 1796Giovanni Pacini, Italian composer (d. 1867). Life path number 9
- 1799Basil Moreau, French priest, founded the Congregation of Holy Cross (d. 1873). Life path number 3
- 1800Henry Fox Talbot, English photographer, invented the calotype (d. 1877). Life path number 22
- 1802Lydia Maria Child, American journalist, author, and activist (d. 1880). Life path number 6
- 1805Jean Baptiste Charbonneau, American explorer (d. 1866). Life path number 9
- 1812Alexander H. Stephens, American lawyer and politician, Vice President of the Confederate States of America (d. 1883). Life path number 7
- 1813Otto Ludwig, German author, playwright, and critic (d. 1865). Life path number 8
- 1819Samuel Parkman Tuckerman, American organist and composer (d. 1890). Life path number 5
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)