The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as element. February 17 is the 48th day of 2020 and there are 318 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 7th Monday this year.
Famous Feb 17 birthday celebrants include Tuesday Knight, Gene Pitney, Mary Ann Mobley, Taylor Hawkins, Rene Russo, Ed Sheeran, Lou Diamond Phillips, Paris Hilton.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on February 17th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 193 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 624Wu Zetian, Chinese wife of Emperor Taizong of Tang (d. 705). Life path number 4
- 1490Charles III, Duke of Bourbon (d. 1527). Life path number 6
- 1519Francis, Duke of Guise (d. 1563). Life path number 8
- 1524Charles, Cardinal of Lorraine (d. 1574). Life path number 4
- 1581Fausto Poli, Italian cardinal (d. 1653). Life path number 7
- 1646Pierre Le Pesant, sieur de Boisguilbert, French economist (d. 1714). Life path number 9
- 1653Arcangelo Corelli, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1713). Life path number 7
- 1718Matthew Tilghman, American politician (d. 1790). Life path number 9
- 1723Tobias Mayer, German astronomer and academic (d. 1762). Life path number 5
- 1740Horace-Bénédict de Saussure, Swiss physicist and meteorologist (d. 1799). Life path number 4
- 1752Friedrich Maximilian Klinger, German author and playwright (d. 1831). Life path number 7
- 1754Nicolas Baudin, French cartographer and explorer (d. 1803). Life path number 9
- 1781René Laennec, French physician, invented the stethoscope (d. 1826). Life path number 9
- 1796Philipp Franz von Siebold, German physician and botanist (d. 1866). Life path number 6
- 1817Édouard Thilges, Luxembourgian jurist and politician, 7th Prime Minister of Luxembourg (d. 1904). Life path number 9
- 1820Elzéar-Alexandre Taschereau, Canadian cardinal (d. 1898). Life path number 3
- 1820Henri Vieuxtemps, Belgian violinist and composer (d. 1881). Life path number 3
- 1821Lola Montez, Irish-American actress and dancer (d. 1861). Life path number 4
- 1836Gustavo Adolfo Bécquer, Spanish author, poet, and playwright (d. 1870). Life path number 1
- 1844Aaron Montgomery Ward, American businessman, founded Montgomery Ward (d. 1913). Life path number 9
- 1848Albert Gustaf Dahlman, Swedish executioner (d. 1920). Life path number 4
- 1848Louisa Lawson, Australian poet and publisher (d. 1920). Life path number 4
- 1854Friedrich Alfred Krupp, German businessman (d. 1902). Life path number 1
- 1861Princess Helena of Waldeck and Pyrmont (d. 1922). Life path number 8
- 1862Eduard Bornhöhe, Estonian author (d. 1923). Life path number 9
- 1862Mori Ōgai, Japanese author and poet (d. 1922). Life path number 9
- 1863Fyodor Sologub, Russian author and poet (d. 1927). Life path number 1
- 1864Jozef Murgaš, Slovak priest, botanist, and painter (d. 1929). Life path number 11
- 1864Banjo Paterson, Australian journalist, author, and poet (d. 1941). Life path number 11
- 1874Thomas J. Watson, American businessman (d. 1956). Life path number 3
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!