The zodiac sign of a person born on February 17 is Aquarius ♒.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on February 17th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 193 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 624Wu Zetian, Chinese wife of Emperor Taizong of Tang (d. 705). Life path number 4
- 1490Charles III, Duke of Bourbon (d. 1527). Life path number 6
- 1519Francis, Duke of Guise (d. 1563). Life path number 8
- 1524Charles, Cardinal of Lorraine (d. 1574). Life path number 4
- 1581Fausto Poli, Italian cardinal (d. 1653). Life path number 7
- 1646Pierre Le Pesant, sieur de Boisguilbert, French economist (d. 1714). Life path number 9
- 1653Arcangelo Corelli, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1713). Life path number 7
- 1718Matthew Tilghman, American politician (d. 1790). Life path number 9
- 1723Tobias Mayer, German astronomer and academic (d. 1762). Life path number 5
- 1740Horace-Bénédict de Saussure, Swiss physicist and meteorologist (d. 1799). Life path number 4
- 1752Friedrich Maximilian Klinger, German author and playwright (d. 1831). Life path number 7
- 1754Nicolas Baudin, French cartographer and explorer (d. 1803). Life path number 9
- 1781René Laennec, French physician, invented the stethoscope (d. 1826). Life path number 9
- 1796Philipp Franz von Siebold, German physician and botanist (d. 1866). Life path number 6
- 1817Édouard Thilges, Luxembourgian jurist and politician, 7th Prime Minister of Luxembourg (d. 1904). Life path number 9
- 1820Elzéar-Alexandre Taschereau, Canadian cardinal (d. 1898). Life path number 3
- 1820Henri Vieuxtemps, Belgian violinist and composer (d. 1881). Life path number 3
- 1821Lola Montez, Irish-American actress and dancer (d. 1861). Life path number 4
- 1836Gustavo Adolfo Bécquer, Spanish author, poet, and playwright (d. 1870). Life path number 1
- 1844Aaron Montgomery Ward, American businessman, founded Montgomery Ward (d. 1913). Life path number 9
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)