The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as element. April 1 is the 91st day of 2019 and there are 274 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 13th Monday this year.
Famous Apr 1 birthday celebrants include Lon Chaney, Taran Killam, Daryn Tufts, Gordon Jump, John Scott Martin, Randy Orton, Josh Zuckerman, Alberta Hunter.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on April 1st. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 320 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1220Emperor Go-Saga of Japan (d. 1272). Life path number 1
- 1543François de Bonne, Duke of Lesdiguières (d. 1626). Life path number 9
- 1578William Harvey, English physician and academic (d. 1657). Life path number 8
- 1610Charles de Saint-Évremond, French soldier and critic (d. 1703). Life path number 4
- 1629Jean-Henri d'Anglebert, French organist and composer (d. 1691). Life path number 5
- 1640Georg Mohr, Danish mathematician and academic (d. 1697). Life path number 7
- 1647John Wilmot, 2nd Earl of Rochester, English poet and courtier (d. 1680). Life path number 5
- 1697Antoine François Prévost, French author (d. 1763). Life path number 1
- 1721Pieter Hellendaal, Dutch-English organist, violinist, and composer (d. 1799). Life path number 7
- 1741George Dance the Younger, English architect and surveyor (d. 1825). Life path number 9
- 1753Joseph de Maistre, French philosopher, lawyer, and diplomat (d. 1821). Life path number 3
- 1755Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin, French lawyer and politician (d. 1826). Life path number 5
- 1765Luigi Schiavonetti, Italian engraver and etcher (d. 1810). Life path number 6
- 1776Sophie Germain, French mathematician, physicist, and philosopher (d. 1831). Life path number 8
- 1815Otto von Bismarck, German lawyer and politician, 1st Chancellor of the German Empire (d. 1898). Life path number 11
- 1815Edward Clark, American lawyer and politician, 8th Governor of Texas (d. 1880). Life path number 11
- 1823Simon Bolivar Buckner, American general and politician, 30th Governor of Kentucky (d. 1891). Life path number 1
- 1824Louis-Zéphirin Moreau, Canadian bishop (d. 1901). Life path number 11
- 1834James Fisk, American businessman (d. 1872). Life path number 3
- 1852Edwin Austin Abbey, American painter and illustrator (d. 1911). Life path number 3
- 1856Acacio Gabriel Viegas, Indian physician (d. 1933). Life path number 7
- 1865Richard Adolf Zsigmondy, Austrian-German chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1929). Life path number 7
- 1866William Blomfield, New Zealand cartoonist and politician (d. 1938). Life path number 8
- 1866Ferruccio Busoni, Italian pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1924). Life path number 8
- 1866Ève Lavallière, French actress (d. 1929). Life path number 8
- 1868Edmond Rostand, French poet and playwright (d. 1918). Life path number 1
- 1868Walter Mead, English cricketer (d. 1954). Life path number 1
- 1871F. Melius Christiansen, Norwegian-American violinist and conductor (d. 1955). Life path number 4
- 1873Sergei Rachmaninoff, Russian pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1943). Life path number 6
- 1874Ernest Barnes, English mathematician and theologian (d. 1953). Life path number 7
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!