The zodiac sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on April 8th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 231 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1320Peter I of Portugal (d. 1367). Life path number 9
- 1533Claudio Merulo, Italian organist and composer (d. 1604). Life path number 6
- 1536Barbara of Hesse (d. 1597). Life path number 9
- 1541Michele Mercati, Italian physician and archaeologist (d. 1593). Life path number 5
- 1605Philip IV of Spain (d. 1665). Life path number 6
- 1641Henry Sydney, 1st Earl of Romney, English general and politician, Secretary of State for the Northern Department (d. 1704). Life path number 6
- 1692Giuseppe Tartini, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1770). Life path number 3
- 1726Lewis Morris, American judge and politician (d. 1798). Life path number 1
- 1732David Rittenhouse, American astronomer and mathematician (d. 1796). Life path number 7
- 1761William Joseph Chaminade, French priest, founded the Society of Mary (d. 1850). Life path number 9
- 1770John Thomas Campbell, Irish-Australian banker and politician (d. 1830). Life path number 9
- 1798Dionysios Solomos, Greek poet and author (d. 1857). Life path number 1
- 1818Christian IX of Denmark (d. 1906). Life path number 3
- 1818August Wilhelm von Hofmann, German chemist and academic (d. 1892). Life path number 3
- 1826Pancha Carrasco, Costa Rican soldier (d. 1890). Life path number 2
- 1827Ramón Emeterio Betances, Puerto Rican ophthalmologist, journalist, and politician (d. 1898). Life path number 3
- 1842Elizabeth Bacon Custer, American author and educator (d. 1933). Life path number 9
- 1859Edmund Husserl, Austrian mathematician and philosopher (d. 1938). Life path number 8
- 1864Carlos Deltour, French rower and rugby player (d. 1920). Life path number 4
- 1867Allen Butler Talcott, American painter and educator (d. 1908). Life path number 7
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!