The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as element. April 15 is the 105th day of 2019 and there are 260 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 15th Monday this year.
Famous Apr 15 birthday celebrants include Kate Harbour, Eliza Doolittle, Lou Romano, Bob Luman, Robert Walker, Jr., Ester Dean, Hans Conried, Michael Tucci.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on April 15th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 279 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1367Henry IV of England (d. 1413). Life path number 9
- 1452Leonardo da Vinci, Italian painter, sculptor, and architect (d. 1519). Life path number 4
- 1552Pietro Cataldi, Italian mathematician and astronomer (d. 1626). Life path number 5
- 1588Claudius Salmasius, French author and scholar (d. 1653). Life path number 5
- 1641Robert Sibbald, Scottish physician and geographer (d. 1722). Life path number 4
- 1642Suleiman II, Ottoman sultan (d. 1691). Life path number 5
- 1646Christian V of Denmark (d. 1699). Life path number 9
- 1646Pierre Poiret, French mystic and philosopher (d. 1719). Life path number 9
- 1684Catherine I of Russia (d. 1727). Life path number 11
- 1688Johann Friedrich Fasch, German violinist and composer (d. 1758). Life path number 6
- 1707Leonhard Euler, Swiss mathematician and physicist (d. 1783). Life path number 7
- 1710William Cullen, Scottish physician and chemist (d. 1790). Life path number 1
- 1721Prince William, Duke of Cumberland (d. 1765). Life path number 3
- 1741Charles Willson Peale, American painter and soldier (d. 1827). Life path number 5
- 1771Nicolas Chopin, French-Polish educator (d. 1844). Life path number 8
- 1772Étienne Geoffroy Saint-Hilaire, French biologist and zoologist (d. 1844). Life path number 9
- 1783Maria Branwell, English mother of the Brontë family (d. 1821). Life path number 11
- 1793Friedrich Georg Wilhelm von Struve, German astronomer and academic (d. 1864). Life path number 3
- 1800James Clark Ross, English captain and explorer (d. 1862). Life path number 1
- 1809Hermann Grassmann, German linguist and mathematician (d. 1877). Life path number 1
- 1828Jean Danjou, French captain (d. 1863). Life path number 11
- 1832Wilhelm Busch, German poet, painter, and illustrator (d. 1908). Life path number 6
- 1841Joseph E. Seagram, Canadian businessman and politician, founded the Seagram Company Ltd (d. 1919). Life path number 6
- 1843Henry James, American-English author (d. 1916). Life path number 8
- 1851Ponnambalam Ramanathan, Sri Lankan lawyer and politician, 3rd Solicitor General of Sri Lanka (d. 1930). Life path number 7
- 1856Jean Moréas, Greek poet and critic (d. 1910). Life path number 3
- 1858Émile Durkheim, French sociologist, psychologist, and philosopher (d. 1917). Life path number 5
- 1861Bliss Carman, Canadian-American poet and playwright (d. 1929). Life path number 8
- 1874George Harrison Shull, American botanist and geneticist (d. 1954). Life path number 3
- 1874Johannes Stark, German physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1957). Life path number 3
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!