The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as element. April 17 is the 107th day of 2022 and there are 258 days remaining until the end of the year. Sunday is the day of the week. This is the 16th Sunday this year.
Famous Apr 17 birthday celebrants include Monet Mazur, Marta Eggerth, Victoria Beckham, David Bradley, Claire Sweeney, Lela Rochon, William Mapother, William Holden.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on April 17th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 246 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1277Michael IX Palaiologos, Byzantine emperor (d. 1320). Life path number 2
- 1573Maximilian I, Elector of Bavaria (d. 1651). Life path number 1
- 1586John Ford, English poet and playwright (d. 1639). Life path number 5
- 1598Giovanni Battista Riccioli, Italian priest and astronomer (d. 1671). Life path number 8
- 1620Marguerite Bourgeoys, French-Canadian nun and saint, founded the Congregation of Notre Dame of Montreal (d. 1700). Life path number 3
- 1622Henry Vaughan, Welsh physician, author, and poet (d. 1695). Life path number 5
- 1676Frederick I of Sweden (d. 1751). Life path number 5
- 1683Johann David Heinichen, German composer and theorist (d. 1729). Life path number 3
- 1710Henry Erskine, 10th Earl of Buchan, Scottish politician (d. 1767). Life path number 3
- 1734Taksin, Thai king (d. 1782). Life path number 9
- 1741Samuel Chase, American lawyer and jurist (d. 1811). Life path number 7
- 1750François de Neufchâteau, French academic and politician, French Minister of the Interior (d. 1828). Life path number 7
- 1756Dheeran Chinnamalai, Indian commander (d. 1805). Life path number 4
- 1766Collin McKinney, American surveyor, merchant, and politician (d. 1861). Life path number 5
- 1794Carl Friedrich Philipp von Martius, German botanist and explorer (d. 1868). Life path number 6
- 1798Étienne Bobillier, French mathematician and academic (d. 1840). Life path number 1
- 1814Josif Pančić, Serbian botanist and academic (d. 1888). Life path number 8
- 1816Thomas Hazlehurst, English architect and philanthropist (d. 1876). Life path number 1
- 1820Alexander Cartwright, American firefighter, invented Baseball (d. 1892). Life path number 5
- 1833Jean-Baptiste Accolay, Belgian violinist, composer, and conductor (d. 1900). Life path number 9
- 1837J. P. Morgan, American banker and financier, founded J.P. Morgan & Co. (d. 1913). Life path number 4
- 1842Maurice Rouvier, French businessman and politician, 53rd Prime Minister of France (d. 1911). Life path number 9
- 1849William R. Day, American jurist and politician, 36th United States Secretary of State (d. 1923). Life path number 7
- 1852Cap Anson, American baseball player and manager (d. 1922). Life path number 1
- 1863Augustus Edward Hough Love, English mathematician and theorist (d. 1940). Life path number 3
- 1865Ursula Ledóchowska, Polish-Austrian nun and saint, founded the Congregation of the Ursulines of the Agonizing Heart of Jesus (d. 1939). Life path number 5
- 1866Ernest Starling, English physiologist and academic (d. 1927). Life path number 6
- 1875Aleksander Tõnisson, Estonian general and politician, 5th Estonian Minister of War (d. 1941). Life path number 6
- 1877Matsudaira Tsuneo, Japanese diplomat (d. 1949). Life path number 8
- 1878Emil Fuchs, German-American lawyer and businessman (d. 1961). Life path number 9
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!