The zodiac sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on April 9th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 254 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1498Jean, Cardinal of Lorraine (d. 1550). Life path number 8
- 1597John Davenport, English minister, co-founded the New Haven Colony (d. 1670). Life path number 8
- 1598Johann Crüger, German composer and theorist (d. 1662). Life path number 9
- 1627Johann Caspar Kerll, German organist and composer (d. 1693). Life path number 2
- 1634Countess Albertine Agnes of Nassau (d. 1696). Life path number 9
- 1648Henri de Massue, Earl of Galway, French soldier and diplomat (d. 1720). Life path number 5
- 1649James Scott, 1st Duke of Monmouth, Dutch-English general and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Staffordshire (d. 1685). Life path number 6
- 1680Philippe Néricault Destouches, French playwright (d. 1754). Life path number 1
- 1686James Craggs the Younger, English politician, Secretary of State for the Southern Department (d. 1721). Life path number 7
- 1691Johann Matthias Gesner, German scholar and academic (d. 1761). Life path number 3
- 1717Georg Matthias Monn, Austrian organist, composer, and educator (d. 1750). Life path number 2
- 1770Thomas Johann Seebeck, German physicist and academic (d. 1831). Life path number 1
- 1773Étienne Aignan, French author and academic (d. 1824). Life path number 22
- 1794Theobald Boehm, German flute player and composer (d. 1881). Life path number 7
- 1802Elias Lönnrot, Finnish physician and philologist (d. 1884). Life path number 6
- 1806Isambard Kingdom Brunel, English engineer, designed the Clifton Suspension Bridge (d. 1859). Life path number 1
- 1807James Bannerman, Scottish theologian and academic (d. 1868). Life path number 2
- 1821Charles Baudelaire, French poet and critic (d. 1867). Life path number 7
- 1830Eadweard Muybridge, English photographer and cinematographer (d. 1904). Life path number 7
- 1835Leopold II of Belgium (d. 1909). Life path number 3
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)