The zodiac sign of a person born on April 18 is Aries ♈.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on April 18th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 285 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1480Lucrezia Borgia, Italian daughter of Pope Alexander VI (d. 1519). Life path number 8
- 1503Henry II of Navarre, (d. 1555). Life path number 22
- 1590Ahmed I, Ottoman sultan (d. 1617). Life path number 1
- 1605Giacomo Carissimi, Italian priest and composer (d. 1674). Life path number 7
- 1648Jeanne Guyon, French mystic and author (d. 1717). Life path number 5
- 1666Jean-Féry Rebel, French violinist and composer (d. 1747). Life path number 5
- 1740Sir Francis Baring, 1st Baronet, English banker and politician (d. 1810). Life path number 7
- 1759Jacques Widerkehr, French cellist and composer (d. 1823). Life path number 8
- 1771Karl Philipp, Prince of Schwarzenberg (d. 1820). Life path number 2
- 1772David Ricardo, English economist and politician (d. 1823). Life path number 3
- 1794William Debenham, English founder of Debenhams (d. 1863). Life path number 7
- 1797Adolphe Thiers, French historian and politician, 2nd President of France (d. 1877). Life path number 1
- 1813James McCune Smith, American physician and author (d. 1865). Life path number 8
- 1819Carlos Manuel de Céspedes, Cuban lawyer and activist (d. 1874). Life path number 5
- 1819Franz von Suppé, Austrian composer and conductor (d. 1895). Life path number 5
- 1838Paul-Émile Lecoq de Boisbaudran, French chemist and academic (d. 1912). Life path number 6
- 1857Clarence Darrow, American lawyer (d. 1938). Life path number 7
- 1857Alexander Shirvanzade, Armenian playwright and author (d. 1935). Life path number 7
- 1858Dhondo Keshav Karve, Indian educator and activist, Bharat Ratna Awardee (d. 1962). Life path number 8
- 1863Count Leopold Berchtold, Austrian-Hungarian politician and diplomat, Joint Foreign Minister of Austria-Hungary (d. 1942). Life path number 22
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)