The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as element. April 18 is the 109th day of 2020 and there are 257 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 16th Saturday this year.
Famous Apr 18 birthday celebrants include Melody Thomas Scott, Mary Birdsong, David Hewlett, Lisa LoCicero, Kristina Sisco, Melissa Joan Hart, Pigmeat Markham, Camille Coduri.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on April 18th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 285 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1480Lucrezia Borgia, Italian daughter of Pope Alexander VI (d. 1519). Life path number 8
- 1503Henry II of Navarre, (d. 1555). Life path number 22
- 1590Ahmed I, Ottoman sultan (d. 1617). Life path number 1
- 1605Giacomo Carissimi, Italian priest and composer (d. 1674). Life path number 7
- 1648Jeanne Guyon, French mystic and author (d. 1717). Life path number 5
- 1666Jean-Féry Rebel, French violinist and composer (d. 1747). Life path number 5
- 1740Sir Francis Baring, 1st Baronet, English banker and politician (d. 1810). Life path number 7
- 1759Jacques Widerkehr, French cellist and composer (d. 1823). Life path number 8
- 1771Karl Philipp, Prince of Schwarzenberg (d. 1820). Life path number 2
- 1772David Ricardo, English economist and politician (d. 1823). Life path number 3
- 1794William Debenham, English founder of Debenhams (d. 1863). Life path number 7
- 1797Adolphe Thiers, French historian and politician, 2nd President of France (d. 1877). Life path number 1
- 1813James McCune Smith, American physician and author (d. 1865). Life path number 8
- 1819Carlos Manuel de Céspedes, Cuban lawyer and activist (d. 1874). Life path number 5
- 1819Franz von Suppé, Austrian composer and conductor (d. 1895). Life path number 5
- 1838Paul-Émile Lecoq de Boisbaudran, French chemist and academic (d. 1912). Life path number 6
- 1857Clarence Darrow, American lawyer (d. 1938). Life path number 7
- 1857Alexander Shirvanzade, Armenian playwright and author (d. 1935). Life path number 7
- 1858Dhondo Keshav Karve, Indian educator and activist, Bharat Ratna Awardee (d. 1962). Life path number 8
- 1863Count Leopold Berchtold, Austrian-Hungarian politician and diplomat, Joint Foreign Minister of Austria-Hungary (d. 1942). Life path number 22
- 1863Linton Hope, English sailor and architect (d. 1920). Life path number 22
- 1864Richard Harding Davis, American journalist and author (d. 1916). Life path number 5
- 1874Abd-ru-shin, German author (d. 1941). Life path number 6
- 1874Ivana Brlić-Mažuranić, Croatian author and poet (d. 1938). Life path number 6
- 1877Vicente Sotto, Filipino lawyer and politician (d. 1950). Life path number 9
- 1879Korneli Kekelidze, Georgian philologist and scholar (d. 1962). Life path number 2
- 1880Sam Crawford, American baseball player, coach, and umpire (d. 1968). Life path number 3
- 1882Isaac Babalola Akinyele, Nigerian ruler (d. 1964). Life path number 5
- 1882Leopold Stokowski, English conductor (d. 1977). Life path number 5
- 1884Jaan Anvelt, Estonian educator and politician (d. 1937). Life path number 7
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!