The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as element. April 30 is the 121st day of 2020 and there are 245 days remaining until the end of the year. Thursday is the day of the week. This is the 18th Thursday this year.
Famous Apr 30 birthday celebrants include Cloris Leachman, Bea Wain, Drew Seeley, J. R. Richards, Alexandra Holden, Dianna Agron, Megan Reinking, Leigh Francis.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on April 30th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 209 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1245Philip III of France (d. 1285). Life path number 1
- 1331Gaston III, Count of Foix (d. 1391). Life path number 6
- 1425William III, Landgrave of Thuringia (d. 1482). Life path number 1
- 1553Louise of Lorraine (d. 1601). Life path number 3
- 1623François de Laval, French-Canadian bishop and saint (d. 1708). Life path number 1
- 1651Jean-Baptiste de La Salle, French priest and saint (d. 1719). Life path number 11
- 1662Mary II of England (d. 1694). Life path number 4
- 1664François Louis, Prince of Conti (d. 1709). Life path number 6
- 1710Johann Kaspar Basselet von La Rosée, Bavarian general (d. 1795). Life path number 7
- 1723Mathurin Jacques Brisson, French zoologist and philosopher (d. 1806). Life path number 11
- 1758Emmanuel Vitale, Maltese commander and politician (d. 1802). Life path number 1
- 1770David Thompson, English-Canadian cartographer and explorer (d. 1857). Life path number 4
- 1777Carl Friedrich Gauss, German mathematician and physicist (d. 1855). Life path number 11
- 1803Albrecht von Roon, Prussian soldier and politician, 10th Minister President of Prussia (d. 1879). Life path number 1
- 1812Kaspar Hauser, German feral child (d. 1833). Life path number 1
- 1829Ferdinand von Hochstetter, Austrian geologist and academic (d. 1884). Life path number 9
- 1850George Gibb, Scottish-English businessman (d. 1925). Life path number 3
- 1857Eugen Bleuler, Swiss psychiatrist and eugenicist (d. 1940). Life path number 1
- 1857Walter Simon, German banker and philanthropist (d. 1920). Life path number 1
- 1864Jean, duc Decazes, French sailor (d. 1912). Life path number 8
- 1864Juhan Liiv, Estonian poet and author (d. 1913). Life path number 8
- 1865Max Nettlau, German historian and academic (d. 1944). Life path number 9
- 1869Hans Poelzig, German architect, designed the IG Farben Building and Großes Schauspielhaus (d. 1936). Life path number 4
- 1870Franz Lehár, Slovak-Austrian composer (d. 1948). Life path number 5
- 1870Dadasaheb Phalke, Indian director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1944). Life path number 5
- 1874Cyriel Verschaeve, Flemish priest and author (d. 1949). Life path number 9
- 1876Orso Mario Corbino, Italian physicist and politician (d. 1937). Life path number 11
- 1877Léon Flameng, French cyclist (d. 1917). Life path number 3
- 1877Alice B. Toklas, American-French author (d. 1967). Life path number 3
- 1880Charles Exeter Devereux Crombie, Scottish cartoonist (d. 1967). Life path number 6
Curious about this Purple Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!