The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as element. April 20 is the 110th day of 2021 and there are 255 days remaining until the end of the year. Tuesday is the day of the week. This is the 16th Tuesday this year.
Famous Apr 20 birthday celebrants include Michael Brandon, Amanda Fahy, Judith O'Dea, Stephen Marley, Ryan O'Neal, J.D. Roth, Ray Brooks, Bobby Jameson.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on April 20th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 284 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1492Pietro Aretino, Italian author, playwright, and poet (d. 1556). Life path number 4
- 1494Johannes Agricola, German theologian and reformer (d. 1566). Life path number 6
- 1586Rose of Lima, Peruvian mystic and saint (d. 1617). Life path number 8
- 1633Emperor Go-Kōmyō of Japan (d. 1654). Life path number 1
- 1646Charles Plumier, French botanist and author (d. 1704). Life path number 5
- 1650William Bedloe, English spy (d. 1680). Life path number 9
- 1718David Brainerd, American missionary (d. 1747). Life path number 5
- 1723Cornelius Harnett, American merchant, farmer, and politician (d. 1781). Life path number 1
- 1727Florimond Claude, Comte de Mercy-Argenteau, Belgian-Austrian minister and diplomat (d. 1794). Life path number 5
- 1745Philippe Pinel, French physician and psychiatrist (d. 1826). Life path number 5
- 1748Georg Michael Telemann, German composer and theologian (d. 1831). Life path number 8
- 1808Napoleon III, French politician, 1st President of France (d. 1873). Life path number 5
- 1816Bogoslav Šulek, Croatian philologist, historian, and lexicographer (d. 1895). Life path number 4
- 1818Heinrich Göbel, German-American mechanic and engineer (d. 1893). Life path number 6
- 1826Dinah Craik, English author and poet (d. 1887). Life path number 5
- 1836Eli Whitney Blake, Jr., American scientist and academic (d. 1895). Life path number 6
- 1840Odilon Redon, French painter and illustrator (d. 1916). Life path number 1
- 1850Daniel Chester French, American sculptor, designed the Lincoln statue (d. 1931). Life path number 11
- 1851Siegmund Lubin, Polish-American businessman, founded the Lubin Manufacturing Company (d. 1923). Life path number 3
- 1851Young Tom Morris, Scottish golfer (d. 1875). Life path number 3
- 1860Justinien de Clary, French target shooter (d. 1933). Life path number 3
- 1871Sydney Chapman, English economist and civil servant (d. 1951). Life path number 5
- 1875Vladimir Vidrić, Croatian poet and lawyer (d. 1909). Life path number 9
- 1879Paul Poiret, French fashion designer (d. 1944). Life path number 4
- 1882Holland Smith, American general (d. 1967). Life path number 7
- 1884Princess Beatrice of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (d. 1966). Life path number 9
- 1884Oliver Kirk, American boxer (d. 1960). Life path number 9
- 1884Daniel Varoujan, Armenian poet and educator (d. 1915). Life path number 9
- 1889Albert Jean Amateau, Turkish rabbi, lawyer, and activist (d. 1996). Life path number 5
- 1889Harold Bache, English cricketer and lieutenant (d. 1916). Life path number 5
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!