The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as element. April 26 is the 117th day of 2020 and there are 249 days remaining until the end of the year. Sunday is the day of the week. This is the 17th Sunday this year.
Famous Apr 26 birthday celebrants include Tom Welling, Riley Voelkel, Marianne Jean-Baptiste, Carol Burnett, Koo Stark, Giancarlo Esposito, Stana Katic, Kane.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on April 26th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 228 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 121Marcus Aurelius, Roman emperor (d. 180). Life path number 7
- 757Hisham I of Córdoba (d. 796). Life path number 4
- 1538Gian Paolo Lomazzo, Italian painter and academic (d. 1600). Life path number 2
- 1575Marie de' Medici, Italian wife of Henry IV of France (d. 1642). Life path number 3
- 1607Countess Palatine Magdalene Catherine of Zweibrücken (d. 1648). Life path number 8
- 1648Peter II of Portugal (d. 1706). Life path number 4
- 1697Adam Falckenhagen, German lute player and composer (d. 1754). Life path number 8
- 1710Thomas Reid, Scottish philosopher and academic (d. 1796). Life path number 3
- 1718Esek Hopkins, American commander (d. 1802). Life path number 2
- 1774Christian Leopold von Buch, German geologist and paleontologist (d. 1853). Life path number 4
- 1782Maria Amalia of Naples and Sicily (d. 1866). Life path number 3
- 1785John James Audubon, French-American ornithologist and painter (d. 1851). Life path number 6
- 1787Ludwig Uhland, German poet, philologist, and historian (d. 1862). Life path number 8
- 1798Eugène Delacroix, French painter and lithographer (d. 1863). Life path number 1
- 1801Ambrose Dudley Mann, American politician and diplomat, 1st United States Assistant Secretary of State (d. 1889). Life path number 4
- 1804Charles Goodyear, American banker, lawyer, and politician (d. 1876). Life path number 7
- 1822Frederick Law Olmsted, American journalist and designer, co-designed Central Park (d. 1903). Life path number 7
- 1826George Hull Ward, American general (d. 1863). Life path number 2
- 1826Ambrose R. Wright, American general, lawyer, and politician (d. 1872). Life path number 2
- 1834Charles Farrar Browne, American author (d. 1867). Life path number 1
- 1856Joseph Ward, New Zealand businessman and politician, 17th Prime Minister of New Zealand (d. 1930). Life path number 5
- 1862Edmund C. Tarbell, American painter and educator (d. 1938). Life path number 2
- 1876Ernst Felle, German rower (d. 1959). Life path number 7
- 1878Frank Gotch, American wrestler (d. 1917). Life path number 9
- 1878Rafael Guízar y Valencia, Mexican bishop and saint (d. 1938). Life path number 9
- 1879Owen Willans Richardson, English physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1959). Life path number 1
- 1886Ma Rainey, American singer (d. 1939). Life path number 8
- 1886Ğabdulla Tuqay, Russian poet and publicist (d. 1913). Life path number 8
- 1889Anita Loos, American author, playwright, and screenwriter (d. 1981). Life path number 2
- 1889Ludwig Wittgenstein, Austrian-English philosopher and academic (d. 1951). Life path number 2
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!