The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as element. April 16 is the 107th day of 2020 and there are 259 days remaining until the end of the year. Thursday is the day of the week. This is the 16th Thursday this year.
Famous Apr 16 birthday celebrants include Bobby Vinton, Jimmy Osmond, Jay O. Sanders, Ian MacKaye, Karl Yune, David Graf, Lily Loveless, Fifi D'Orsay.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on April 16th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 311 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1319John II of France (d. 1364). Life path number 7
- 1488Jungjong of Joseon (d. 1544). Life path number 5
- 1495Petrus Apianus, German mathematician and astronomer (d. 1557). Life path number 3
- 1516Tabinshwehti, Burmese king (d. 1550). Life path number 6
- 1635Frans van Mieris the Elder, Dutch painter (d. 1681). Life path number 8
- 1646Jules Hardouin-Mansart, French architect, designed the Château de Dampierre and Grand Trianon (d. 1708). Life path number 1
- 1660Hans Sloane, Irish-English physician and academic (d. 1753). Life path number 6
- 1661Charles Montagu, 1st Earl of Halifax, English poet and politician, First Lord of the Treasury (d. 1715). Life path number 7
- 1682John Hadley, English mathematician, invented the octant (d. 1744). Life path number 1
- 1693Anne Sophie Reventlow, Danish wife of Frederick IV of Denmark (d. 1743). Life path number 3
- 1697Johann Gottlieb Görner, German organist and composer (d. 1778). Life path number 7
- 1728Joseph Black, French-Scottish physician and chemist (d. 1799). Life path number 2
- 1730Henry Clinton, English general and politician (d. 1795). Life path number 22
- 1755Louise Élisabeth Vigée Le Brun, French painter (d. 1842). Life path number 2
- 1786John Franklin, English admiral and politician, 4th Lieutenant Governor of Van Diemen's Land (d. 1847). Life path number 6
- 1800George Bingham, 3rd Earl of Lucan, English field marshal and politician (d. 1888). Life path number 2
- 1808Caleb Blood Smith, American journalist, lawyer, and politician, 6th United States Secretary of the Interior (d. 1864). Life path number 1
- 1821Ford Madox Brown, French-English soldier and painter (d. 1893). Life path number 5
- 1823Gotthold Eisenstein, German mathematician and academic (d. 1852). Life path number 7
- 1827Octave Crémazie, Canadian poet and bookseller (d. 1879). Life path number 2
- 1834Charles Lennox Richardson, English-Chinese merchant (d. 1862). Life path number 9
- 1839Antonio Starabba, Marchese di Rudinì, Italian politician, 12th Prime Minister of Italy (d. 1908). Life path number 5
- 1844Anatole France, French journalist, novelist, and poet, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1924). Life path number 1
- 1847Hans Auer, Swiss-Austrian architect, designed the Federal Palace of Switzerland (d. 1906). Life path number 4
- 1848Kandukuri Veeresalingam, Indian author and activist (d. 1919). Life path number 5
- 1851Ponnambalam Ramanathan, Sri Lankan lawyer and politician, 3rd Solicitor General of Sri Lanka (d. 1930). Life path number 8
- 1865Harry Chauvel, Australian general (d. 1945). Life path number 4
- 1866José de Diego, Puerto Rican journalist, lawyer, and politician (d. 1918). Life path number 5
- 1871John Millington Synge, Irish author, poet, and playwright (d. 1909). Life path number 1
- 1874Jōtarō Watanabe, Japanese general in the Imperial Japanese Army and victim of the February 26 Incident (d. 1936). Life path number 4
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!