The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as element. April 7 is the 97th day of 2021 and there are 268 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 14th Wednesday this year.
Famous Apr 7 birthday celebrants include Cynthia Lynn, Gorden Kaye, Cal Smith, Duncan James, Buster Douglas, Stanley Adams, Janis Ian, Wayne Rogers.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on April 7th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 250 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1330John, 3rd Earl of Kent, English nobleman (d. 1352). Life path number 9
- 1506Francis Xavier, Spanish missionary and saint, co-founded the Society of Jesus (d. 1552). Life path number 5
- 1539Tobias Stimmer, Swiss painter and illustrator (d. 1584). Life path number 2
- 1613Gerrit Dou, Dutch painter (d. 1675). Life path number 22
- 1644François de Neufville, duc de Villeroy, French general (d. 1730). Life path number 8
- 1648John Sheffield, 1st Duke of Buckingham and Normanby, English poet and politician, Lord President of the Council (d. 1721). Life path number 3
- 1652Pope Clement XII (d. 1740). Life path number 7
- 1713Nicola Sala, Italian composer and theorist (d. 1801). Life path number 5
- 1718Hugh Blair, Scottish minister and author (d. 1800). Life path number 1
- 1727Michel Adanson, French botanist, entomologist, and mycologist (d. 1806). Life path number 1
- 1763Domenico Dragonetti, Italian bassist and composer (d. 1846). Life path number 1
- 1770William Wordsworth, English mystic and poet (d. 1850). Life path number 8
- 1772Charles Fourier, French philosopher and author (d. 1837). Life path number 1
- 1780William Ellery Channing, American preacher and theologian (d. 1842). Life path number 9
- 1803James Curtiss, American journalist and politician, 11th Mayor of Chicago (d. 1859). Life path number 5
- 1803Flora Tristan, French author and activist (d. 1844). Life path number 5
- 1811Hasan Tahsini, Albanian astronomer, mathematician, and philosopher (d. 1881). Life path number 22
- 1848Randall Davidson, Scottish archbishop (d. 1930). Life path number 5
- 1853Prince Leopold, Duke of Albany, (d. 1884). Life path number 1
- 1859Walter Camp, American football player and coach (d. 1925). Life path number 7
- 1860Will Keith Kellogg, American businessman, founded the Kellogg Company (d. 1951). Life path number 8
- 1867Holger Pedersen, Danish linguist and academic (d. 1953). Life path number 6
- 1870Gustav Landauer, German theorist and activist (d. 1919). Life path number 9
- 1871Epifanio de los Santos, Filipino jurist, historian, and scholar (d. 1927). Life path number 1
- 1873John McGraw, American baseball player and manager (d. 1934). Life path number 3
- 1874Frederick Carl Frieseke, German-American painter (d. 1939). Life path number 4
- 1876Fay Moulton, American sprinter, football player, coach, and lawyer (d. 1945). Life path number 6
- 1882Kurt von Schleicher, German general and politician, 23rd Chancellor of Germany (d. 1934). Life path number 3
- 1883Gino Severini, Italian-French painter and author (d. 1966). Life path number 4
- 1884Clement Smoot, American golfer (d. 1963). Life path number 5
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodbye? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!