The zodiac sign of a person born on April 24 is Taurus ♉.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on April 24th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 244 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1533William the Silent, German son of William I, Count of Nassau-Dillenburg (d. 1584). Life path number 4
- 1581Vincent de Paul, French priest and saint (d. 1660). Life path number 7
- 1620John Graunt, English demographer and statistician (d. 1674). Life path number 1
- 1706Giovanni Battista Martini, Italian pianist and composer (d. 1780). Life path number 6
- 1718Nathaniel Hone the Elder, Irish-English painter and educator (d. 1784). Life path number 9
- 1743Edmund Cartwright, English clergyman and engineer, invented the power loom (d. 1823). Life path number 7
- 1784Peter Vivian Daniel, American lawyer and jurist (d. 1860). Life path number 3
- 1815Anthony Trollope, English author and playwright (d. 1882). Life path number 7
- 1845Carl Spitteler, Swiss poet and author, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1924). Life path number 1
- 1856Philippe Pétain, French general and politician, 119th Prime Minister of France (d. 1951). Life path number 3
- 1876Erich Raeder, German admiral (d. 1960). Life path number 5
- 1878Jean Crotti, Swiss-French painter (d. 1958). Life path number 7
- 1879Susanna Bokoyni, Hungarian-American circus performer (d. 1984). Life path number 8
- 1880Gideon Sundback, Swedish-American engineer and businessman, developed the zipper (d. 1954). Life path number 9
- 1882Hugh Dowding, 1st Baron Dowding, Scottish-English air marshal (d. 1970). Life path number 11
- 1885Thomas Cronan, American triple jumper (d. 1962). Life path number 5
- 1885Con Walsh, Irish-Canadian hammer thrower and footballer (d. 1961). Life path number 5
- 1887Denys Finch Hatton, English hunter (d. 1931). Life path number 7
- 1888Pe Maung Tin, Burma-based scholar and educator (d. 1973). Life path number 8
- 1889Stafford Cripps, English academic and politician, Chancellor of the Exchequer (d. 1952). Life path number 9
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!