The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as element. April 24 is the 114th day of 2019 and there are 251 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 17th Wednesday this year.
Famous Apr 24 birthday celebrants include Melinda Clarke, Tony Visconti, Austin Nichols, St. Clair Lee, Will Champlin, Captain Sensible, Derek Luke, Larry J. Blake.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on April 24th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 244 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1533William the Silent, German son of William I, Count of Nassau-Dillenburg (d. 1584). Life path number 4
- 1581Vincent de Paul, French priest and saint (d. 1660). Life path number 7
- 1620John Graunt, English demographer and statistician (d. 1674). Life path number 1
- 1706Giovanni Battista Martini, Italian pianist and composer (d. 1780). Life path number 6
- 1718Nathaniel Hone the Elder, Irish-English painter and educator (d. 1784). Life path number 9
- 1743Edmund Cartwright, English clergyman and engineer, invented the power loom (d. 1823). Life path number 7
- 1784Peter Vivian Daniel, American lawyer and jurist (d. 1860). Life path number 3
- 1815Anthony Trollope, English author and playwright (d. 1882). Life path number 7
- 1845Carl Spitteler, Swiss poet and author, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1924). Life path number 1
- 1856Philippe Pétain, French general and politician, 119th Prime Minister of France (d. 1951). Life path number 3
- 1876Erich Raeder, German admiral (d. 1960). Life path number 5
- 1878Jean Crotti, Swiss-French painter (d. 1958). Life path number 7
- 1879Susanna Bokoyni, Hungarian-American circus performer (d. 1984). Life path number 8
- 1880Gideon Sundback, Swedish-American engineer and businessman, developed the zipper (d. 1954). Life path number 9
- 1882Hugh Dowding, 1st Baron Dowding, Scottish-English air marshal (d. 1970). Life path number 11
- 1885Thomas Cronan, American triple jumper (d. 1962). Life path number 5
- 1885Con Walsh, Irish-Canadian hammer thrower and footballer (d. 1961). Life path number 5
- 1887Denys Finch Hatton, English hunter (d. 1931). Life path number 7
- 1888Pe Maung Tin, Burma-based scholar and educator (d. 1973). Life path number 8
- 1889Stafford Cripps, English academic and politician, Chancellor of the Exchequer (d. 1952). Life path number 9
- 1889Lyubov Popova, Russian painter and academic (d. 1924). Life path number 9
- 1893Ba Cho, Burmese martyr (d. 1947). Life path number 4
- 1897Manuel Ávila Camacho, Mexican colonel and politician, 45th President of Mexico (d. 1955). Life path number 8
- 1897Benjamin Lee Whorf, American linguist, anthropologist, and engineer (d. 1941). Life path number 8
- 1899Oscar Zariski, Russian-American mathematician and academic (d. 1986). Life path number 1
- 1900Elizabeth Goudge, English author and educator (d. 1984). Life path number 11
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!