The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as element. April 10 is the 101st day of 2020 and there are 265 days remaining until the end of the year. Friday is the day of the week. This is the 15th Friday this year.
Famous Apr 10 birthday celebrants include George Arliss, Orlando Jones, Mandy Moore, Delphine Seyrig, David Rovics, Laura Bell Bundy, Liz McClarnon, Harry Morgan.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on April 10th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 240 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 401Theodosius II, Roman emperor (d. 450). Life path number 1
- 1512James V of Scotland (d. 1542). Life path number 5
- 1583Hugo Grotius, Dutch philosopher and jurist (d. 1645). Life path number 4
- 1651Ehrenfried Walther von Tschirnhaus, German mathematician, physicist, and physician (d. 1708). Life path number 9
- 1656René Lepage de Sainte-Claire, French-Canadian settler, founded Rimouski (d. 1718). Life path number 5
- 1704Benjamin Heath, English scholar and author (d. 1766). Life path number 8
- 1707Michel Corrette, French organist, composer, and author (d. 1795). Life path number 11
- 1713John Whitehurst, English geologist and clockmaker (d. 1788). Life path number 8
- 1755Samuel Hahnemann, German-French physician and academic (d. 1843). Life path number 5
- 1762Giovanni Aldini, Italian physicist and academic (d. 1834). Life path number 3
- 1778William Hazlitt, English painter and critic (d. 1830). Life path number 1
- 1783Hortense de Beauharnais, French-Dutch wife of Louis Bonaparte (d. 1837). Life path number 6
- 1794Matthew C. Perry, American commander (d. 1858). Life path number 8
- 1806Juliette Drouet, French actress (d. 1883). Life path number 11
- 1827Lew Wallace, American general, lawyer, and politician, 11th Governor of New Mexico Territory (d. 1905). Life path number 5
- 1829William Booth, English minister, founded The Salvation Army (d. 1912). Life path number 7
- 1837Forceythe Willson, American poet (d. 1867). Life path number 6
- 1847Joseph Pulitzer, Hungarian-American journalist, publisher, and politician, founded Pulitzer, Inc. (d. 1911). Life path number 7
- 1864Eugen d'Albert, Scottish-German pianist and composer (d. 1932). Life path number 6
- 1865Jack Miner, American-Canadian farmer, hunter, and environmentalist (d. 1944). Life path number 7
- 1867George William Russell, Irish author, poet, and painter (d. 1935). Life path number 9
- 1868George Arliss, English actor and playwright (d. 1946). Life path number 1
- 1873Kyösti Kallio, Finnish farmer, banker, and politician, 4th President of Finland (d. 1940). Life path number 6
- 1877Alfred Kubin, Austrian author and illustrator (d. 1959). Life path number 1
- 1879Bernhard Gregory, Estonian-German chess player (d. 1939). Life path number 3
- 1879Coenraad Hiebendaal, Dutch rower and physician (d. 1921). Life path number 3
- 1880Frances Perkins, American sociologist, academic, and politician, 4th United States Secretary of Labor (d. 1965). Life path number 4
- 1880Montague Summers, English clergyman and author (d. 1948). Life path number 4
- 1886Johnny Hayes, American runner and trainer (d. 1965). Life path number 1
- 1887Bernardo Houssay, Argentinian physiologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1971). Life path number 11
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!