The zodiac sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on April 21st. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 242 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1555Ludovico Carracci, Italian painter and etcher (d. 1619). Life path number 5
- 1630Pieter Gerritsz van Roestraten, Dutch-English painter (d. 1700). Life path number 8
- 1642Simon de la Loubère, French mathematician, poet, and diplomat (d. 1729). Life path number 11
- 1651Joseph Vaz, Sri Lankan priest, missionary, and saint (d. 1711). Life path number 11
- 1652Michel Rolle, French mathematician and academic (d. 1719). Life path number 3
- 1673Wilhelmine Amalia of Brunswick-Lüneburg (d. 1742). Life path number 6
- 1713Louis de Noailles, French general (d. 1793). Life path number 1
- 1730Antonín Kammel, Czech violinist and composer (d. 1788). Life path number 9
- 1752Pierre-Alexandre-Laurent Forfait, French engineer, hydrographer, and politician, French Minister of Marine and the Colonies (d. 1807). Life path number 4
- 1752Humphry Repton, English gardener and author (d. 1818). Life path number 4
- 1767Duchess Elisabeth of Württemberg (d. 1790). Life path number 1
- 1774Jean-Baptiste Biot, French physicist, astronomer, and mathematician (d. 1862). Life path number 8
- 1775Alexander Anderson, American illustrator and engraver (d. 1870). Life path number 9
- 1790Manuel Blanco Encalada, Chilean admiral and politician, 1st President of Chile (d. 1876). Life path number 6
- 1810John Putnam Chapin, American politician, 10th Mayor of Chicago (d. 1864). Life path number 8
- 1811Alson Sherman, American merchant and politician, 8th Mayor of Chicago (d. 1903). Life path number 9
- 1814Angela Burdett-Coutts, 1st Baroness Burdett-Coutts, English art collector and philanthropist (d. 1906). Life path number 3
- 1816Charlotte Brontë, English author and poet (d. 1855). Life path number 5
- 1837Fredrik Bajer, Danish lieutenant and politician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1922). Life path number 8
- 1838John Muir, Scottish-American environmentalist and author (d. 1914). Life path number 9
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)