The zodiac sign of a person born on April 23 is Taurus ♉.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on April 23rd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 242 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1141Malcolm IV of Scotland (d. 1165). Life path number 7
- 1185Afonso II of Portugal (d. 1223). Life path number 6
- 1408John de Vere, 12th Earl of Oxford (d. 1462). Life path number 4
- 1464Joan of France, Duchess of Berry (d. 1505). Life path number 6
- 1484Julius Caesar Scaliger, Italian physician and scholar (d. 1558). Life path number 8
- 1500Alexander Ales, Scottish theologian and academic (d. 1565). Life path number 6
- 1516Georg Fabricius, German poet, historian, and archaeologist (d. 1571). Life path number 4
- 1598Maarten Tromp, Dutch admiral (d. 1653). Life path number 5
- 1621William Penn, English admiral and politician (d. 1670). Life path number 1
- 1628Johannes Hudde, Dutch mathematician and politician (d. 1704). Life path number 8
- 1715Johann Friedrich Doles, German composer and conductor (d. 1797). Life path number 5
- 1720Vilna Gaon, Lithuanian rabbi and author (d. 1797). Life path number 1
- 1744Princess Charlotte Amalie Wilhelmine of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Plön (d. 1770). Life path number 7
- 1746Félix Vicq-d'Azyr, French physician and anatomist (d. 1794). Life path number 9
- 1791James Buchanan, American soldier, lawyer, and politician, 15th President of the United States (d. 1868). Life path number 9
- 1792Thomas Romney Robinson, Irish astronomer and physicist (d. 1882). Life path number 1
- 1794Wei Yuan, Chinese scholar and author (d. 1856). Life path number 3
- 1805Johann Karl Friedrich Rosenkranz, German philosopher and academic (d. 1879). Life path number 5
- 1813Stephen A. Douglas, American educator and politician, 7th Illinois Secretary of State (d. 1861). Life path number 4
- 1813Frédéric Ozanam, Italian-French historian and scholar (d. 1853). Life path number 4
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)