The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as element. April 23 is the 113rd day of 2021 and there are 252 days remaining until the end of the year. Friday is the day of the week. This is the 17th Friday this year.
Famous Apr 23 birthday celebrants include Duncan Renaldo, Sandra Dee, Joanna Krupa, Barry Watson, Gabriel Damon, Sonya Smith, Frank Borzage, George Lopez.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on April 23rd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 242 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1141Malcolm IV of Scotland (d. 1165). Life path number 7
- 1185Afonso II of Portugal (d. 1223). Life path number 6
- 1408John de Vere, 12th Earl of Oxford (d. 1462). Life path number 4
- 1464Joan of France, Duchess of Berry (d. 1505). Life path number 6
- 1484Julius Caesar Scaliger, Italian physician and scholar (d. 1558). Life path number 8
- 1500Alexander Ales, Scottish theologian and academic (d. 1565). Life path number 6
- 1516Georg Fabricius, German poet, historian, and archaeologist (d. 1571). Life path number 4
- 1598Maarten Tromp, Dutch admiral (d. 1653). Life path number 5
- 1621William Penn, English admiral and politician (d. 1670). Life path number 1
- 1628Johannes Hudde, Dutch mathematician and politician (d. 1704). Life path number 8
- 1715Johann Friedrich Doles, German composer and conductor (d. 1797). Life path number 5
- 1720Vilna Gaon, Lithuanian rabbi and author (d. 1797). Life path number 1
- 1744Princess Charlotte Amalie Wilhelmine of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Plön (d. 1770). Life path number 7
- 1746Félix Vicq-d'Azyr, French physician and anatomist (d. 1794). Life path number 9
- 1791James Buchanan, American soldier, lawyer, and politician, 15th President of the United States (d. 1868). Life path number 9
- 1792Thomas Romney Robinson, Irish astronomer and physicist (d. 1882). Life path number 1
- 1794Wei Yuan, Chinese scholar and author (d. 1856). Life path number 3
- 1805Johann Karl Friedrich Rosenkranz, German philosopher and academic (d. 1879). Life path number 5
- 1813Stephen A. Douglas, American educator and politician, 7th Illinois Secretary of State (d. 1861). Life path number 4
- 1813Frédéric Ozanam, Italian-French historian and scholar (d. 1853). Life path number 4
- 1823Abdülmecid I, Ottoman sultan (d. 1861). Life path number 5
- 1853Winthrop M. Crane, American businessman and politician, 40th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1920). Life path number 8
- 1857Ruggero Leoncavallo, Italian composer (d. 1919). Life path number 3
- 1858Max Planck, German physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1947). Life path number 4
- 1858Ethel Smyth, English composer (d. 1944). Life path number 4
- 1860Justinian Oxenham, Australian public servant (d. 1932). Life path number 6
- 1861Edmund Allenby, 1st Viscount Allenby, English field marshal and diplomat, British High Commissioner in Egypt (d. 1936). Life path number 7
- 1861John Peltz, American baseball player and manager (d. 1906). Life path number 7
- 1865Ali-Agha Shikhlinski, Russian-Azerbaijani general (d. 1943). Life path number 11
- 1867Johannes Fibiger, Danish physician and pathologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1928). Life path number 4
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!