The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as element. April 2 is the 92nd day of 2019 and there are 273 days remaining until the end of the year. Tuesday is the day of the week. This is the 14th Tuesday this year.
Famous Apr 2 birthday celebrants include Roshan Seth, Jaime Ray Newman, Hard Boiled Haggerty, Aaron Kelly, Bethany Joy Lenz, Amy Castle, Clark Gregg, Emmylou Harris.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on April 2nd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 269 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 742Charlemagne, Frankish king (d. 814). Life path number 1
- 1348Andronikos IV Palaiologos, Byzantine Emperor (d. 1385). Life path number 4
- 1545Elisabeth of Valois (d. 1568). Life path number 3
- 1565Cornelis de Houtman, Dutch explorer (d. 1599). Life path number 5
- 1614Dodo, Chinese prince (d. 1649). Life path number 9
- 1614Jahanara Begum, Indian daughter of Shah Jahan (d. 1681). Life path number 9
- 1618Francesco Maria Grimaldi, Italian mathematician and physicist (d. 1663). Life path number 4
- 1647Maria Sibylla Merian, German-Dutch botanist and illustrator (d. 1717). Life path number 6
- 1653Prince George of Denmark (d. 1708). Life path number 3
- 1719Johann Wilhelm Ludwig Gleim, German poet (d. 1803). Life path number 6
- 1725Giacomo Casanova, Italian explorer and author (d. 1798). Life path number 3
- 1788Francisco Balagtas, Filipino poet and author (d. 1862). Life path number 3
- 1788Wilhelmine Reichard, German balloonist (d. 1848). Life path number 3
- 1789Lucio Norberto Mansilla, Argentinian general and politician (d. 1871). Life path number 4
- 1792Francisco de Paula Santander, Colombian general and politician, 4th President of the Republic of the New Granada (d. 1840). Life path number 7
- 1798August Heinrich Hoffmann von Fallersleben, German poet and academic (d. 1874). Life path number 4
- 1805Hans Christian Andersen, Danish author and poet (d. 1875). Life path number 11
- 1814Erastus Brigham Bigelow, American inventor (d. 1879). Life path number 11
- 1827William Holman Hunt, English soldier and painter (d. 1910). Life path number 6
- 1835Jacob Nash Victor, American engineer (d. 1907). Life path number 5
- 1838Léon Gambetta, French lawyer and politician, 45th Prime Minister of France (d. 1882). Life path number 8
- 1840Émile Zola, French novelist, playwright, journalist (d. 1902). Life path number 1
- 1841Clément Ader, French engineer, designed the Ader Avion III (d. 1926). Life path number 11
- 1861Iván Persa, Slovenian priest and author (d. 1935). Life path number 4
- 1862Nicholas Murray Butler, American philosopher and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1947). Life path number 5
- 1867Eugen Sandow, German-English bodybuilder (d. 1925). Life path number 1
- 1869Hughie Jennings, American baseball player and manager (d. 1928). Life path number 3
- 1875Walter Chrysler, American businessman, founded Chrysler (d. 1940). Life path number 9
- 1875William Donne, English cricketer and captain (d. 1942). Life path number 9
- 1884J. C. Squire, English poet, author, and historian (d. 1958). Life path number 9
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!