The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as element. March 1 is the 60th day of 2021 and there are 305 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 9th Monday this year.
Famous Mar 1 birthday celebrants include Sammie, Mary Lou Lord, Russell Wong, Katija Pevec, Dirk Benedict, Adam LaVorgna, Bryan Batt, Tate Stevens.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 1st. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 219 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 40Martial, Spanish-Italian author and poet (d. 102). Life path number 8
- 1389Antoninus of Florence, Italian archbishop and saint (d. 1459). Life path number 7
- 1432Isabella of Coimbra (d. 1455). Life path number 5
- 1456Vladislaus II of Hungary (d. 1516). Life path number 11
- 1547Rudolph Goclenius, German philosopher and lexicographer (d. 1628). Life path number 3
- 1597Jean-Charles della Faille, Flemish priest and mathematician (d. 1652). Life path number 8
- 1611John Pell, English mathematician and linguist (d. 1685). Life path number 4
- 1644Simon Foucher, French philosopher and academic (d. 1696). Life path number 1
- 1657Samuel Werenfels, Swiss theologian and author (d. 1740). Life path number 5
- 16836th Dalai Lama (d. 1706). Life path number 4
- 1683Caroline of Ansbach (d. 1737). Life path number 4
- 1732William Cushing, American lawyer and jurist (d. 1810). Life path number 8
- 1760François Buzot, French lawyer and politician (d. 1794). Life path number 9
- 1769François Séverin Marceau-Desgraviers, French general (d. 1796). Life path number 9
- 1781Javiera Carrera, Chilean daughter of Ignacio de la Carrera (d. 1862). Life path number 3
- 1792Rudecindo Alvarado, Argentinian general (d. 1872). Life path number 5
- 1807Wilford Woodruff, American religious leader, 4th President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (d. 1898). Life path number 11
- 1808Edward "Ned" Kendall, American bugle player and bandleader (d. 1861). Life path number 3
- 1810Frédéric Chopin, Polish pianist and composer (d. 1849). Life path number 5
- 1812Augustus Pugin, English architect, co-designed the Palace of Westminster (d. 1852). Life path number 7
- 1817Giovanni Duprè, Italian sculptor (d. 1882). Life path number 3
- 1821Joseph Hubert Reinkens, German bishop (d. 1896). Life path number 7
- 1837William Dean Howells, American author and critic (d. 1920). Life path number 5
- 1842Nikolaos Gyzis, Greek painter and academic (d. 1901). Life path number 1
- 1848Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Irish-American sculptor and academic (d. 1907). Life path number 7
- 1852Théophile Delcassé, French politician, French Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 1923). Life path number 11
- 1858Rudolf Diesel, French-German engineer (d. 1913). Life path number 8
- 1858Georg Simmel, German sociologist and philosopher (d. 1918). Life path number 8
- 1863Alexander Golovin, Russian painter and set designer (d. 1930). Life path number 4
- 1870E. M. Antoniadi, Greek-French astronomer and academic (d. 1944). Life path number 11
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!