The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as element. March 10 is the 69th day of 2021 and there are 296 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 10th Wednesday this year.
Famous Mar 10 birthday celebrants include Norman Blake, Cristián de la Fuente, Daryle Singletary, Jeff Branson, Benjamin Burnley, Chuck Norris, Bree Turner, Rita Simons.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 10th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 251 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1415Vasily II of Moscow (d. 1462). Life path number 6
- 1452Ferdinand II of Aragon (d. 1516). Life path number 7
- 1503Ferdinand I, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1564). Life path number 4
- 1536Thomas Howard, 4th Duke of Norfolk, English politician, Earl Marshal of the United Kingdom (d. 1572). Life path number 1
- 1628Marcello Malpighi, Italian physician and biologist (d. 1694). Life path number 3
- 1709Georg Wilhelm Steller, German botanist, zoologist, physician, and explorer (d. 1746). Life path number 3
- 1745John Gunby, American general (d. 1807). Life path number 3
- 1749Lorenzo Da Ponte, Italian-American priest and poet (d. 1838). Life path number 7
- 1769Joseph Williamson, English businessman and philanthropist (d. 1840). Life path number 9
- 1772Karl Wilhelm Friedrich Schlegel, German poet and critic (d. 1829). Life path number 3
- 1776Louise of Mecklenburg-Strelitz (d. 1810). Life path number 7
- 1787Francisco de Paula Martínez de la Rosa y Berdejo, Spanish playwright and politician, Prime Minister of Spain (d. 1862). Life path number 9
- 1787William Etty, English painter and academic (d. 1849). Life path number 9
- 1788Joseph Freiherr von Eichendorff, German author and poet (d. 1857). Life path number 1
- 1810Samuel Ferguson, Irish poet and lawyer (d. 1886). Life path number 5
- 1839Dudley Buck, American organist and composer (d. 1909). Life path number 7
- 1844Pablo de Sarasate, Spanish violinist and composer (d. 1908). Life path number 3
- 1845Alexander III of Russia (d. 1894). Life path number 4
- 1846Edward Baker Lincoln, American son of Abraham Lincoln (d. 1850). Life path number 5
- 1847Kate Sheppard, English-New Zealand activist (d. 1934). Life path number 6
- 1848William Thompson, American archer (d. 1918). Life path number 7
- 1850Spencer Gore, English tennis player and cricketer (d. 1906). Life path number 9
- 1852Léon Moreaux, French target shooter (d. 1921). Life path number 11
- 1867Hector Guimard, French-American architect, designed the La Bluette (d. 1942). Life path number 8
- 1870David Riazanov, Russian theorist and politician (d. 1938). Life path number 11
- 1875Alexander Goldenweiser, Russian pianist, composer, and educator (d. 1961). Life path number 7
- 1876Ernst Tandefelt, Finnish assassin of Heikki Ritavuori (d. 1948). Life path number 8
- 1877Émile Sarrade, French rugby player and tug of war competitor (d. 1953). Life path number 9
- 1881Thomas Quinlan, English businessman (d. 1951). Life path number 4
- 1885Tamara Karsavina, Russian ballerina (d. 1978). Life path number 8
Curious about this Flamboyant Pink Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!