The zodiac sign of a person born on March 10 is Pisces ♓.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 10th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 251 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1415Vasily II of Moscow (d. 1462). Life path number 6
- 1452Ferdinand II of Aragon (d. 1516). Life path number 7
- 1503Ferdinand I, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1564). Life path number 4
- 1536Thomas Howard, 4th Duke of Norfolk, English politician, Earl Marshal of the United Kingdom (d. 1572). Life path number 1
- 1628Marcello Malpighi, Italian physician and biologist (d. 1694). Life path number 3
- 1709Georg Wilhelm Steller, German botanist, zoologist, physician, and explorer (d. 1746). Life path number 3
- 1745John Gunby, American general (d. 1807). Life path number 3
- 1749Lorenzo Da Ponte, Italian-American priest and poet (d. 1838). Life path number 7
- 1769Joseph Williamson, English businessman and philanthropist (d. 1840). Life path number 9
- 1772Karl Wilhelm Friedrich Schlegel, German poet and critic (d. 1829). Life path number 3
- 1776Louise of Mecklenburg-Strelitz (d. 1810). Life path number 7
- 1787Francisco de Paula Martínez de la Rosa y Berdejo, Spanish playwright and politician, Prime Minister of Spain (d. 1862). Life path number 9
- 1787William Etty, English painter and academic (d. 1849). Life path number 9
- 1788Joseph Freiherr von Eichendorff, German author and poet (d. 1857). Life path number 1
- 1810Samuel Ferguson, Irish poet and lawyer (d. 1886). Life path number 5
- 1839Dudley Buck, American organist and composer (d. 1909). Life path number 7
- 1844Pablo de Sarasate, Spanish violinist and composer (d. 1908). Life path number 3
- 1845Alexander III of Russia (d. 1894). Life path number 4
- 1846Edward Baker Lincoln, American son of Abraham Lincoln (d. 1850). Life path number 5
- 1847Kate Sheppard, English-New Zealand activist (d. 1934). Life path number 6
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)