The zodiac sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 8th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 241 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1286John III, Duke of Brittany (d. 1341). Life path number 1
- 1293Beatrice of Castile (d. 1359). Life path number 8
- 1495John of God, Portuguese friar and saint (d. 1550). Life path number 3
- 1514Amago Haruhisa, Japanese samurai and warlord (d. 1562). Life path number 22
- 1566Carlo Gesualdo, Italian lute player and composer (d. 1613). Life path number 2
- 1617Tito Livio Burattini, Italian architect, historian, and engineer (d. 1681). Life path number 8
- 1659Isaac de Beausobre, French pastor (d. 1738). Life path number 5
- 1702Anne Bonny, Irish-American pirate (d. 1782). Life path number 3
- 1712John Fothergill, English physician and botanist (d. 1780). Life path number 22
- 1714Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach, German pianist and composer (d. 1788). Life path number 6
- 1726Richard Howe, 1st Earl Howe, English admiral and politician, Treasurer of the Navy (d. 1799). Life path number 9
- 1746André Michaux, French botanist and explorer (d. 1802). Life path number 2
- 1748William V, Prince of Orange (d. 1806). Life path number 4
- 1761Jan Potocki Polish ethnologist, historian, and linguist (d. 1815). Life path number 8
- 1783Hannah Van Buren, American wife of Martin Van Buren (d. 1819). Life path number 3
- 1799Simon Cameron, American journalist and politician, 26th United States Secretary of War (d. 1889). Life path number 1
- 1804Alvan Clark, American astronomer and optician (d. 1887). Life path number 6
- 1814Ede Szigligeti, Romanian-Hungarian playwright and author (d. 1878). Life path number 7
- 1822Ignacy Łukasiewicz, Polish inventor and businessman, invented the Kerosene lamp (d. 1882). Life path number 6
- 1825Jules Barbier, French poet and playwright (d. 1901). Life path number 9
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)