The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as element. March 8 is the 67th day of 2021 and there are 298 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 10th Monday this year.
Famous Mar 8 birthday celebrants include James Van Der Beek, Cynthia Rothrock, Freddie Prinze, Jr., Gaz Coombes, Andrea Parker, Boris Kodjoe, Lynn Redgrave, Tom Chaplin.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 8th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 241 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1286John III, Duke of Brittany (d. 1341). Life path number 1
- 1293Beatrice of Castile (d. 1359). Life path number 8
- 1495John of God, Portuguese friar and saint (d. 1550). Life path number 3
- 1514Amago Haruhisa, Japanese samurai and warlord (d. 1562). Life path number 22
- 1566Carlo Gesualdo, Italian lute player and composer (d. 1613). Life path number 2
- 1617Tito Livio Burattini, Italian architect, historian, and engineer (d. 1681). Life path number 8
- 1659Isaac de Beausobre, French pastor (d. 1738). Life path number 5
- 1702Anne Bonny, Irish-American pirate (d. 1782). Life path number 3
- 1712John Fothergill, English physician and botanist (d. 1780). Life path number 22
- 1714Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach, German pianist and composer (d. 1788). Life path number 6
- 1726Richard Howe, 1st Earl Howe, English admiral and politician, Treasurer of the Navy (d. 1799). Life path number 9
- 1746André Michaux, French botanist and explorer (d. 1802). Life path number 2
- 1748William V, Prince of Orange (d. 1806). Life path number 4
- 1761Jan Potocki Polish ethnologist, historian, and linguist (d. 1815). Life path number 8
- 1783Hannah Van Buren, American wife of Martin Van Buren (d. 1819). Life path number 3
- 1799Simon Cameron, American journalist and politician, 26th United States Secretary of War (d. 1889). Life path number 1
- 1804Alvan Clark, American astronomer and optician (d. 1887). Life path number 6
- 1814Ede Szigligeti, Romanian-Hungarian playwright and author (d. 1878). Life path number 7
- 1822Ignacy Łukasiewicz, Polish inventor and businessman, invented the Kerosene lamp (d. 1882). Life path number 6
- 1825Jules Barbier, French poet and playwright (d. 1901). Life path number 9
- 1826Johann Köler, Estonian painter and academic (d. 1899). Life path number 1
- 1827Wilhelm Bleek, German linguist and anthropologist (d. 1875). Life path number 2
- 1830João de Deus, Portuguese poet and educator (d. 1896). Life path number 5
- 1841Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr., American colonel, lawyer, and jurist (d. 1935). Life path number 7
- 1848LaMarcus Adna Thompson, American engineer and businessman, developed the roller coaster (d. 1917). Life path number 5
- 1856Bramwell Booth, English 2nd General of The Salvation Army (d. 1929). Life path number 4
- 1856Colin Campbell Cooper, American painter and academic (d. 1937). Life path number 4
- 1859Kenneth Grahame, Scottish-English banker and author (d. 1932). Life path number 7
- 1865Frederic Goudy, American type designer, created Copperplate Gothic and Goudy Old Style (d. 1947). Life path number 4
- 1879Otto Hahn, German chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1968). Life path number 9
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!