The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as element. March 30 is the 89th day of 2022 and there are 276 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 13th Wednesday this year.
Famous Mar 30 birthday celebrants include Bil Dwyer, Randy VanWarmer, Jessica Cauffiel, George Morfogen, Jay Traynor, Anna Nalick, Cassie Scerbo, Jonny Diaz.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 30th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 270 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1326Ivan II of Moscow (d. 1359). Life path number 9
- 1432Mehmed the Conqueror, Ottoman sultan (d. 1481). Life path number 7
- 1566Carlo Gesualdo, Italian lute player and composer (d. 1613). Life path number 6
- 1606Vincentio Reinieri, Italian mathematician and astronomer (d. 1647). Life path number 1
- 1640John Trenchard, English politician, Secretary of State for the Northern Department (d. 1695). Life path number 8
- 1727Tommaso Traetta, Italian composer and educator (d. 1779). Life path number 5
- 1746Francisco Goya, Spanish-French painter and sculptor (d. 1828). Life path number 6
- 1750John Stafford Smith, English organist and composer (d. 1836). Life path number 1
- 1793Juan Manuel de Rosas, Argentinian soldier and politician, 13th Governor of Buenos Aires Province (d. 1877). Life path number 8
- 1805Ferdinand Johann Wiedemann, German-Swedish linguist and botanist (d. 1887). Life path number 11
- 1811Robert Bunsen, German chemist and academic (d. 1899). Life path number 8
- 1820Anna Sewell, English author (d. 1878). Life path number 8
- 1844Paul Verlaine, French poet and educator (d. 1896). Life path number 5
- 1853Vincent van Gogh, Dutch-French painter and illustrator (d. 1890). Life path number 5
- 1857Léon Charles Thévenin, French engineer (d. 1926). Life path number 9
- 1858Siegfried Alkan, German composer (d. 1941). Life path number 1
- 1863Mary Calkins, American philosopher and psychologist (d. 1930). Life path number 6
- 1864Franz Oppenheimer, German-American sociologist and economist (d. 1943). Life path number 7
- 1874Charles Lightoller, English 2nd officer on the RMS Titanic (d. 1952). Life path number 8
- 1874Josiah McCracken, American hammer thrower, shot putter, and football player (d. 1962). Life path number 8
- 1874Nicolae Rădescu, Romanian general and politician, Prime Minister of Romania (d. 1953). Life path number 8
- 1875Thomas Xenakis, Greek-American gymnast (d. 1942). Life path number 9
- 1879Coen de Koning, Dutch speed skater (d. 1954). Life path number 4
- 1880Seán O'Casey, Irish playwright and author (d. 1964). Life path number 5
- 1882Melanie Klein, Austrian-English psychologist and author (d. 1960). Life path number 7
- 1888J. R. Williams, Canadian-born cartoonist (d. 1957). Life path number 4
- 1892Stefan Banach, Polish mathematician and academic (d. 1945). Life path number 8
- 1892Fortunato Depero, Italian painter and sculptor (d. 1960). Life path number 8
- 1892Erhard Milch, German field marshal (d. 1972). Life path number 8
- 1892Johannes Pääsuke, Estonian photographer and director (d. 1918). Life path number 8
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!