The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as element. March 31 is the 91st day of 2020 and there are 275 days remaining until the end of the year. Tuesday is the day of the week. This is the 13th Tuesday this year.
Famous Mar 31 birthday celebrants include Israel Horovitz, Lefty Frizzell, Lennon Murphy, Andrew Bowen, Marc McClure, Herb Alpert, Trenyce, Richard Chamberlain.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 31st. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 338 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 250Constantius Chlorus, Roman emperor (d. 306). Life path number 5
- 1360Philippa of Lancaster (d. 1415). Life path number 8
- 1425Bianca Maria Visconti, Italian wife of Francesco I Sforza (d. 1468). Life path number 1
- 1499Pope Pius IV (d. 1565). Life path number 3
- 1504Guru Angad, Indian guru (d. 1552). Life path number 8
- 1519Henry II of France (d. 1559). Life path number 5
- 1536Ashikaga Yoshiteru, Japanese shogun (d. 1565). Life path number 4
- 1576Countess Louise Juliana of Nassau (d. 1644). Life path number 8
- 1596René Descartes, French mathematician and philosopher (d. 1650). Life path number 1
- 1621Andrew Marvell, English poet and politician (d. 1678). Life path number 8
- 1644Henry Winstanley, English painter and engineer (d. 1703). Life path number 4
- 1651Charles II, Elector Palatine, German husband of Princess Wilhelmine Ernestine of Denmark (d. 1685). Life path number 11
- 1675Pope Benedict XIV (d. 1758). Life path number 8
- 1685Johann Sebastian Bach, German organist and composer (d. 1750). Life path number 9
- 1718Mariana Victoria of Spain (d. 1781). Life path number 6
- 1723Frederick V of Denmark (d. 1766). Life path number 11
- 1730Étienne Bézout, French mathematician and theorist (d. 1783). Life path number 9
- 1732Joseph Haydn, Austrian pianist and composer (d. 1809). Life path number 11
- 1740Panoutsos Notaras, Greek politician (d. 1849). Life path number 1
- 1747Johann Abraham Peter Schulz, German pianist and composer (d. 1800). Life path number 8
- 1777Charles Cagniard de la Tour, French physicist and engineer (d. 1859). Life path number 11
- 1778Coenraad Jacob Temminck, Dutch zoologist and ornithologist (d. 1858). Life path number 3
- 1794Thomas McKean Thompson McKennan, American lawyer and politician, 2nd United States Secretary of the Interior (d. 1852). Life path number 1
- 1809Edward FitzGerald, English poet and translator (d. 1883). Life path number 7
- 1809Nikolai Gogol, Ukrainian-Russian author and playwright (d. 1852). Life path number 7
- 1809Otto Lindblad, Swedish composer (d. 1864). Life path number 7
- 1819Chlodwig, Prince of Hohenlohe-Schillingsfürst (d. 1901). Life path number 8
- 1823Mary Boykin Chesnut, American author (d. 1886). Life path number 3
- 1847Hermann de Pourtalès, Swiss sailor (d. 1904). Life path number 9
- 1847Yegor Ivanovich Zolotarev, Russian mathematician and theorist (d. 1878). Life path number 9
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!