The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as element. March 7 is the 66th day of 2022 and there are 299 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 10th Monday this year.
Famous Mar 7 birthday celebrants include Bill Brochtrup, Daniel J. Travanti, Hugo Ferreira, Gerald Anderson, Warrel Dane, Paul Cattermole, James Broderick, Wanda Sykes.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 7th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 219 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 189Publius Septimius Geta, Roman emperor (d. 211). Life path number 1
- 1481Baldassare Peruzzi, Italian architect and painter (d. 1537). Life path number 6
- 1507Magdalena of Saxony (d. 1534). Life path number 5
- 1556Guillaume du Vair, French lawyer and author (d. 1621). Life path number 9
- 1663Tomaso Antonio Vitali, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1745). Life path number 8
- 1671Rob Roy MacGregor, Scottish outlaw (d. 1734). Life path number 7
- 1678Filippo Juvarra, Italian architect, designed the Basilica of Superga (d. 1736). Life path number 5
- 1687Jean Lebeuf, French historian and author (d. 1760). Life path number 5
- 1693Pope Clement XIII (d. 1769). Life path number 11
- 1715Ewald Christian von Kleist, German soldier and poet (d. 1759). Life path number 6
- 1715Ephraim Williams, English soldier (d. 1755). Life path number 6
- 1723Prince Vittorio Amedeo Theodore of Savoy (d. 1725). Life path number 5
- 1730Louis Auguste Le Tonnelier de Breteuil, French soldier and politician, Prime Minister of France (d. 1807). Life path number 3
- 1765Nicéphore Niépce, French inventor, invented photography (d. 1833). Life path number 11
- 1785Alessandro Manzoni, Italian author and poet (d. 1873). Life path number 4
- 1788Antoine César Becquerel, French physicist and biochemist (d. 1878). Life path number 7
- 1792John Herschel, English mathematician and astronomer (d. 1871). Life path number 11
- 1811Increase A. Lapham, American botanist and author (d. 1875). Life path number 3
- 1837Henry Draper, American physician and astronomer (d. 1882). Life path number 11
- 1841William Rockhill Nelson, American businessman and publisher, founded ''The Kansas City Star'' (d. 1915). Life path number 6
- 1849Luther Burbank, American botanist and author (d. 1926). Life path number 5
- 1850Champ Clark, American lawyer and politician, 41st Speaker of the United States House of Representatives (d. 1921). Life path number 6
- 1850Tomáš Garrigue Masaryk, Austrian-Czech sociologist and politician, 1st President of Czechoslovakia (d. 1937). Life path number 6
- 1857Julius Wagner-Jauregg, Austrian physician and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1940). Life path number 4
- 1866Hans Fruhstorfer, German entomologist and explorer (d. 1922). Life path number 4
- 1872Piet Mondrian, Dutch-American painter (d. 1944). Life path number 1
- 1873Madame Sul-Te-Wan, American actress (d. 1959). Life path number 11
- 1875Albert Jean Louis Ayat, French fencer (d. 1935). Life path number 4
- 1875Maurice Ravel, French pianist and composer (d. 1937). Life path number 4
- 1876Frederick Freake, English polo player (d. 1950). Life path number 5
Curious about this Kiwi Fruit Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!