The zodiac sign of a person born on March 7 is Pisces ♓.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 7th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 219 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 189Publius Septimius Geta, Roman emperor (d. 211). Life path number 1
- 1481Baldassare Peruzzi, Italian architect and painter (d. 1537). Life path number 6
- 1507Magdalena of Saxony (d. 1534). Life path number 5
- 1556Guillaume du Vair, French lawyer and author (d. 1621). Life path number 9
- 1663Tomaso Antonio Vitali, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1745). Life path number 8
- 1671Rob Roy MacGregor, Scottish outlaw (d. 1734). Life path number 7
- 1678Filippo Juvarra, Italian architect, designed the Basilica of Superga (d. 1736). Life path number 5
- 1687Jean Lebeuf, French historian and author (d. 1760). Life path number 5
- 1693Pope Clement XIII (d. 1769). Life path number 11
- 1715Ewald Christian von Kleist, German soldier and poet (d. 1759). Life path number 6
- 1715Ephraim Williams, English soldier (d. 1755). Life path number 6
- 1723Prince Vittorio Amedeo Theodore of Savoy (d. 1725). Life path number 5
- 1730Louis Auguste Le Tonnelier de Breteuil, French soldier and politician, Prime Minister of France (d. 1807). Life path number 3
- 1765Nicéphore Niépce, French inventor, invented photography (d. 1833). Life path number 11
- 1785Alessandro Manzoni, Italian author and poet (d. 1873). Life path number 4
- 1788Antoine César Becquerel, French physicist and biochemist (d. 1878). Life path number 7
- 1792John Herschel, English mathematician and astronomer (d. 1871). Life path number 11
- 1811Increase A. Lapham, American botanist and author (d. 1875). Life path number 3
- 1837Henry Draper, American physician and astronomer (d. 1882). Life path number 11
- 1841William Rockhill Nelson, American businessman and publisher, founded ''The Kansas City Star'' (d. 1915). Life path number 6
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)