The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as element. March 14 is the 73rd day of 2021 and there are 292 days remaining until the end of the year. Sunday is the day of the week. This is the 11th Sunday this year.
Famous Mar 14 birthday celebrants include Penny Johnson Jerald, Charles Reisner, Ansel Elgort, Helen Atkinson-Wood, Jasper Carrott, Lee Hays, Grace Park, Kevin Williamson.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 14th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 249 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1638Johann Georg Gichtel, German mystic (d. 1710). Life path number 8
- 1681Georg Philipp Telemann, German composer and theorist (d. 1767). Life path number 6
- 1790Ludwig Emil Grimm, German painter and engraver (d. 1863). Life path number 7
- 1801Kristjan Jaak Peterson, Estonian poet (d. 1822). Life path number 9
- 1804Johann Strauss I, Austrian composer and conductor (d. 1849). Life path number 3
- 1807Josephine of Leuchtenberg (d. 1876). Life path number 6
- 1813Joseph P. Bradley, American lawyer and jurist (d. 1892). Life path number 3
- 1820Victor Emmanuel II of Italy (d. 1878). Life path number 1
- 1822Teresa Cristina of the Two Sicilies (d. 1889). Life path number 3
- 1823Théodore de Banville, French poet and critic (d. 1891). Life path number 4
- 1833Frederic Shields, English painter and illustrator (d. 1911). Life path number 5
- 1833Lucy Hobbs Taylor, American dentist and educator (d. 1910). Life path number 5
- 1835Giovanni Schiaparelli, Italian astronomer and historian (d. 1910). Life path number 7
- 1837Charles Ammi Cutter, American librarian (d. 1903). Life path number 9
- 1844Umberto I of Italy, (d. 1900). Life path number 7
- 1844Arthur O'Shaughnessy, English poet and herpetologist (d. 1881). Life path number 7
- 1853Ferdinand Hodler, Swiss painter (d. 1918). Life path number 7
- 1854Paul Ehrlich, German physician and biologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1915). Life path number 8
- 1854John Lane, English publisher, co-founded The Bodley Head (d. 1925). Life path number 8
- 1854Alexandru Macedonski, Romanian author and poet (d. 1920). Life path number 8
- 1854Thomas R. Marshall, American lawyer and politician, 28th Vice President of the United States of America (d. 1925). Life path number 8
- 1862Vilhelm Bjerknes, Norwegian physicist and meteorologist (d. 1951). Life path number 7
- 1863Casey Jones, American engineer (d. 1900). Life path number 8
- 1866Alexey Troitsky, Russian composer and author (d. 1942). Life path number 11
- 1868Emily Murphy, Canadian jurist, author, and activist (d. 1933). Life path number 4
- 1869Algernon Blackwood, English author and playwright (d. 1951). Life path number 5
- 1874Anton Philips, Dutch businessman, co-founded Philips Electronics (d. 1951). Life path number 1
- 1879Albert Einstein, German-American physicist, engineer, and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1955). Life path number 6
- 1880Princess Thyra of Denmark (d. 1945). Life path number 7
- 1882George Knowles, Australian public servant (d. 1947). Life path number 9
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!