The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as element. March 6 is the 65th day of 2019 and there are 300 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 10th Wednesday this year.
Famous Mar 6 birthday celebrants include Shaquille O'Neal, Hannah Taylor-Gordon, Andrea Elson, Lou Costello, Ben Murphy, John Noakes, Eddie Deezen, Furry Lewis.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 6th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 222 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1340John of Gaunt, 1st Duke of Lancaster, Belgian-English politician, Lord High Steward of Great Britain (d. 1399). Life path number 8
- 1405John II of Castile (d. 1454). Life path number 1
- 1459Jakob Fugger, German merchant and banker (d. 1525). Life path number 1
- 1475Michelangelo, Italian painter and sculptor (d. 1564). Life path number 8
- 1483Francesco Guicciardini, Italian historian and politician (d. 1540). Life path number 7
- 1495Luigi Alamanni, Italian poet and diplomat (d. 1556). Life path number 1
- 1619Cyrano de Bergerac, French author and playwright (d. 1655). Life path number 8
- 1663Francis Atterbury, English bishop (d. 1732). Life path number 7
- 1706George Pocock, English admiral (d. 1792). Life path number 5
- 1716Pehr Kalm, Swedish-Finnish botanist and explorer (d. 1779). Life path number 6
- 1724Henry Laurens, British-American merchant and politician, 5th President of the Continental Congress (d. 1792). Life path number 5
- 1761Antoine-François Andréossy, French general and diplomat (d. 1828). Life path number 6
- 1779Antoine-Henri Jomini, French general (d. 1869). Life path number 6
- 1785Karol Kurpiński, Polish composer and conductor (d. 1857). Life path number 3
- 1787Joseph von Fraunhofer, German physicist and astronomer (d. 1826). Life path number 5
- 1806Elizabeth Barrett Browning, English-Italian poet and translator (d. 1861). Life path number 6
- 1812Aaron Lufkin Dennison, American businessman, co-founded the Waltham Watch Company (d. 1895). Life path number 3
- 1817Princess Clémentine of Orléans (d. 1907). Life path number 8
- 1818William Claflin, American businessman and politician, 27th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1905). Life path number 9
- 1823Charles I of Württemberg (d. 1891). Life path number 5
- 1831Philip Sheridan, Irish-American general (d. 1888). Life path number 4
- 1834George du Maurier, French-English author and illustrator (d. 1896). Life path number 7
- 1849Georg Luger, Austrian gun designer, designed the Luger pistol (d. 1923). Life path number 4
- 1870Oscar Straus, Viennese composer and conductor (d. 1954). Life path number 7
- 1871Afonso Costa, Portuguese lawyer and politician, 59th Prime Minister of Portugal (d. 1937). Life path number 8
- 1872Ben Harney, American pianist and composer (d. 1938). Life path number 9
- 1872Paul Juon, Russian-Swiss composer (d. 1940). Life path number 9
- 1882F. Burrall Hoffman, American architect, co-designed Villa Vizcaya (d. 1980). Life path number 1
- 1882Guy Kibbee, American actor and singer (d. 1956). Life path number 1
- 1884Molla Mallory, Norwegian-American tennis player (d. 1959). Life path number 3
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!