The zodiac sign of a person born on March 22 is Aries ♈.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 22nd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 247 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 841Bernard Plantapilosa, French son of Bernard of Septimania (d. 885). Life path number 11
- 875William I, Duke of Aquitaine (d. 918). Life path number 9
- 1212Emperor Go-Horikawa of Japan (d. 1235). Life path number 4
- 1366Thomas de Mowbray, 1st Duke of Norfolk, English politician, Earl Marshal of the United Kingdom (d. 1399). Life path number 5
- 1394Ulugh Beg, Persian astronomer and mathematician (d. 1449). Life path number 6
- 1459Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1519). Life path number 8
- 1503Antonio Francesco Grazzini, Italian author and educator (d. 1583). Life path number 7
- 1599Anthony van Dyck, Flemish-English painter and etcher (d. 1641). Life path number 4
- 1609John II Casimir Vasa, Polish king (d. 1672). Life path number 5
- 1663August Hermann Francke, German clergyman, philanthropist, and scholar (d. 1727). Life path number 5
- 1684William Pulteney, 1st Earl of Bath, English politician, Secretary at War (d. 1764). Life path number 8
- 1712Edward Moore, English poet and playwright (d. 1757). Life path number 9
- 1720Nicolas-Henri Jardin, French architect, designed the Yellow Palace and Bernstorff Palace (d. 1799). Life path number 8
- 1723Charles Carroll, American lawyer and politician (d. 1783). Life path number 11
- 1728Anton Raphael Mengs, German painter and theorist (d. 1779). Life path number 7
- 1759Hedvig Elisabeth Charlotte of Holstein-Gottorp (d. 1818). Life path number 11
- 1797William I, German Emperor (d. 1888). Life path number 4
- 1808David Swinson Maynard, American physician and lawyer (d. 1873). Life path number 6
- 1812Stephen Pearl Andrews, American author and activist (d. 1886). Life path number 1
- 1814Thomas Crawford, American sculptor, designed the Statue of Freedom (d. 1857). Life path number 3
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)