The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as element. March 22 is the 81st day of 2021 and there are 284 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 12th Monday this year.
Famous Mar 22 birthday celebrants include Tommy Hollis, Shawn Bradley, Roger Whittaker, Keith Relf, Tania Raymonde, Anne Dudek, Chris Wallace, James Brown.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 22nd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 247 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 841Bernard Plantapilosa, French son of Bernard of Septimania (d. 885). Life path number 11
- 875William I, Duke of Aquitaine (d. 918). Life path number 9
- 1212Emperor Go-Horikawa of Japan (d. 1235). Life path number 4
- 1366Thomas de Mowbray, 1st Duke of Norfolk, English politician, Earl Marshal of the United Kingdom (d. 1399). Life path number 5
- 1394Ulugh Beg, Persian astronomer and mathematician (d. 1449). Life path number 6
- 1459Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1519). Life path number 8
- 1503Antonio Francesco Grazzini, Italian author and educator (d. 1583). Life path number 7
- 1599Anthony van Dyck, Flemish-English painter and etcher (d. 1641). Life path number 4
- 1609John II Casimir Vasa, Polish king (d. 1672). Life path number 5
- 1663August Hermann Francke, German clergyman, philanthropist, and scholar (d. 1727). Life path number 5
- 1684William Pulteney, 1st Earl of Bath, English politician, Secretary at War (d. 1764). Life path number 8
- 1712Edward Moore, English poet and playwright (d. 1757). Life path number 9
- 1720Nicolas-Henri Jardin, French architect, designed the Yellow Palace and Bernstorff Palace (d. 1799). Life path number 8
- 1723Charles Carroll, American lawyer and politician (d. 1783). Life path number 11
- 1728Anton Raphael Mengs, German painter and theorist (d. 1779). Life path number 7
- 1759Hedvig Elisabeth Charlotte of Holstein-Gottorp (d. 1818). Life path number 11
- 1797William I, German Emperor (d. 1888). Life path number 4
- 1808David Swinson Maynard, American physician and lawyer (d. 1873). Life path number 6
- 1812Stephen Pearl Andrews, American author and activist (d. 1886). Life path number 1
- 1814Thomas Crawford, American sculptor, designed the Statue of Freedom (d. 1857). Life path number 3
- 1817Braxton Bragg, American general (d. 1876). Life path number 6
- 1818John Ainsworth Horrocks, English-Australian explorer, founded Penwortham (d. 1846). Life path number 7
- 1837Virginia Oldoini, Countess of Castiglione (d. 1899). Life path number 8
- 1842Mykola Lysenko, Ukrainian pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1912). Life path number 4
- 1846Randolph Caldecott, English illustrator and painter (d. 1886). Life path number 8
- 1846James Timberlake, American lieutenant, police officer, and farmer (d. 1891). Life path number 8
- 1852Otakar Ševčík, Czech violinist and educator (d. 1934). Life path number 5
- 1852Hector Sévin, French cardinal (d. 1916). Life path number 5
- 1857Paul Doumer, French mathematician, journalist, and politician, 14th President of France (d. 1932). Life path number 1
- 1866Jack Boyle, American baseball player and umpire (d. 1913). Life path number 1
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!