The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as element. March 18 is the 77th day of 2019 and there are 288 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 11th Monday this year.
Famous Mar 18 birthday celebrants include Kevin Dobson, Peter Graves, Ciara Bravo, Vonzell Solomon, Paul Barber, Queen Latifah, Thomas Ian Griffith, Smiley Burnette.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 18th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 303 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1395John Holland, 2nd Duke of Exeter, English commander (d. 1447). Life path number 3
- 1496Mary Tudor, Queen of France (d. 1533). Life path number 5
- 1555Francis, Duke of Anjou (d. 1584). Life path number 1
- 1590Manuel de Faria e Sousa, Portuguese historian and poet (d. 1649). Life path number 9
- 1597Jérôme le Royer de la Dauversière, French religious leader, founded the Société Notre-Dame de Montréal (d. 1659). Life path number 7
- 1602Jacques de Billy, French priest, mathematician, and theorist (d. 1679). Life path number 3
- 1603Simon Bradstreet, English colonial businessman and politician, 20th Governor of the Massachusetts Bay Colony (d. 1693). Life path number 4
- 1609Frederick III of Denmark (d. 1670). Life path number 1
- 1634Madame de La Fayette, French author (d. 1693). Life path number 8
- 1640Philippe de La Hire, French mathematician and astronomer (d. 1719). Life path number 5
- 1657Giuseppe Ottavio Pitoni, Italian organist and composer (d. 1743). Life path number 4
- 1685Ralph Ersine, Scottish minister (d. 1752). Life path number 5
- 1690Christian Goldbach, Prussian-German mathematician and academic (d. 1764). Life path number 1
- 1701Niclas Sahlgren, Swedish businessman and philanthropist, co-founded the Swedish East India Company (d. 1776). Life path number 3
- 1733Christoph Friedrich Nicolai, German author and bookseller (d. 1811). Life path number 8
- 1780Miloš Obrenović I, Prince of Serbia (d. 1860). Life path number 1
- 1782John C. Calhoun, American lawyer and politician, 7th Vice President of the United States (d. 1850). Life path number 3
- 1798Francis Lieber, German-American jurist and philosopher (d. 1872). Life path number 1
- 1800Harriet Smithson, Anglo-Irish actress (d. 1854). Life path number 3
- 1813Christian Friedrich Hebbel, German poet and playwright (d. 1864). Life path number 7
- 1814Jacob Bunn, American businessman (d. 1897). Life path number 8
- 1816Antonio Salviati, Italian lawyer and businessman (d. 1890). Life path number 1
- 1823Antoine Chanzy, French general (d. 1883). Life path number 8
- 1828Randal Cremer, English politician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1908). Life path number 4
- 1837Grover Cleveland, American lawyer and politician, 22nd and 24th President of the United States (d. 1908). Life path number 4
- 1840William Cosmo Monkhouse, English poet and critic (d. 1901). Life path number 7
- 1842Stéphane Mallarmé, French poet and critic (d. 1898). Life path number 9
- 1844Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov, Russian composer and academic (d. 1908). Life path number 2
- 1848Nathanael Greene Herreshoff, American engineer and architect (d. 1938). Life path number 6
- 1848Princess Louise, Duchess of Argyll (d. 1939). Life path number 6
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!