The zodiac sign of a person born on March 18 is Pisces ♓.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 18th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 303 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1395John Holland, 2nd Duke of Exeter, English commander (d. 1447). Life path number 3
- 1496Mary Tudor, Queen of France (d. 1533). Life path number 5
- 1555Francis, Duke of Anjou (d. 1584). Life path number 1
- 1590Manuel de Faria e Sousa, Portuguese historian and poet (d. 1649). Life path number 9
- 1597Jérôme le Royer de la Dauversière, French religious leader, founded the Société Notre-Dame de Montréal (d. 1659). Life path number 7
- 1602Jacques de Billy, French priest, mathematician, and theorist (d. 1679). Life path number 3
- 1603Simon Bradstreet, English colonial businessman and politician, 20th Governor of the Massachusetts Bay Colony (d. 1693). Life path number 4
- 1609Frederick III of Denmark (d. 1670). Life path number 1
- 1634Madame de La Fayette, French author (d. 1693). Life path number 8
- 1640Philippe de La Hire, French mathematician and astronomer (d. 1719). Life path number 5
- 1657Giuseppe Ottavio Pitoni, Italian organist and composer (d. 1743). Life path number 4
- 1685Ralph Ersine, Scottish minister (d. 1752). Life path number 5
- 1690Christian Goldbach, Prussian-German mathematician and academic (d. 1764). Life path number 1
- 1701Niclas Sahlgren, Swedish businessman and philanthropist, co-founded the Swedish East India Company (d. 1776). Life path number 3
- 1733Christoph Friedrich Nicolai, German author and bookseller (d. 1811). Life path number 8
- 1780Miloš Obrenović I, Prince of Serbia (d. 1860). Life path number 1
- 1782John C. Calhoun, American lawyer and politician, 7th Vice President of the United States (d. 1850). Life path number 3
- 1798Francis Lieber, German-American jurist and philosopher (d. 1872). Life path number 1
- 1800Harriet Smithson, Anglo-Irish actress (d. 1854). Life path number 3
- 1813Christian Friedrich Hebbel, German poet and playwright (d. 1864). Life path number 7
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)