The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as element. March 26 is the 85th day of 2021 and there are 280 days remaining until the end of the year. Friday is the day of the week. This is the 13th Friday this year.
Famous Mar 26 birthday celebrants include Son Hoyoung, Michael Imperioli, Suvi Koponen, Jonny Craig, Keira Knightley, Martin Short, Leonard Nimoy, Josiah Leming.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 26th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 250 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1031Malcolm III of Scotland (d. 1093). Life path number 7
- 1516Conrad Gessner, Swiss botanist and zoologist (d. 1565). Life path number 6
- 1554Charles, Duke of Mayenne (d. 1611). Life path number 8
- 1584John II, Count Palatine of Zweibrücken (d. 1635). Life path number 2
- 1634Domenico Freschi, Italian priest and composer (d. 1710). Life path number 7
- 1687Sophia Dorothea of Hanover (d. 1757). Life path number 6
- 1698Prokop Diviš, Czech priest, scientist and inventor (d. 1765). Life path number 8
- 1749William Blount, American politician (d. 1800). Life path number 5
- 1753Benjamin Thompson, American-French physicist and politician, Under-Secretary of State for the Colonies (d. 1814). Life path number 9
- 1773Nathaniel Bowditch, American mathematician and navigator (d. 1838). Life path number 2
- 1794Julius Schnorr von Carolsfeld, German painter (d. 1872). Life path number 5
- 1804David Humphreys Storer, American physician and academic (d. 1891). Life path number 6
- 1814Charles Mackay, Scottish anthologist, journalist, and author (d. 1889). Life path number 7
- 1845Juhan Maaker, Estonian bagpipe player (d. 1930). Life path number 2
- 1854Maurice Lecoq, French target shooter (d. 1925). Life path number 2
- 1856William Massey, Irish-New Zealand farmer and politician, 19th Prime Minister of New Zealand (d. 1925). Life path number 4
- 1859A. E. Housman, English poet and scholar (d. 1936). Life path number 7
- 1859Adolf Hurwitz, German-Swiss mathematician and academic (d. 1919). Life path number 7
- 1860André Prévost, French tennis player (d. 1919). Life path number 8
- 1866Fred Karno, English producer and manager (d. 1941). Life path number 5
- 1868Fuad I of Egypt (d. 1936). Life path number 7
- 1871Jonah Kūhiō Kalanianaʻole of Hawaii (d. 1922). Life path number 1
- 1874Robert Frost, American poet and playwright (d. 1963). Life path number 4
- 1875Max Abraham, Polish-German physicist and academic (d. 1922). Life path number 5
- 1875Syngman Rhee, South Korean journalist and politician, 1st President of South Korea (d. 1965). Life path number 5
- 1876William, Prince of Albania (d. 1945). Life path number 6
- 1879Othmar Ammann, Swiss-American engineer, designed the George Washington Bridge and Verrazano–Narrows Bridge (d. 1965). Life path number 9
- 1879Waldemar Tietgens, German rower (d. 1917). Life path number 9
- 1881Guccio Gucci, Italian fashion designer, founded Gucci (d. 1953). Life path number 2
- 1882Hermann Obrecht, Swiss politician (d. 1940). Life path number 3
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!