The zodiac sign of a person born on March 19 is Pisces ♓.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 19th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 254 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1434Ashikaga Yoshikatsu, Japanese shogun (d. 1443). Life path number 7
- 1488Johannes Magnus, Swedish archbishop and theologian (d. 1544). Life path number 7
- 1534José de Anchieta, Spanish missionary and saint (d. 1597). Life path number 8
- 1590William Bradford, English colonial politician, 2nd Governor of Plymouth Colony (d. 1657). Life path number 1
- 1601Alonzo Cano, Spanish painter, sculptor, and architect (d. 1667). Life path number 3
- 1603John IV of Portugal (d. 1656). Life path number 5
- 1629Alexis of Russia (d. 1676). Life path number 4
- 1641Abd al-Ghani al-Nabulsi, Syrian author and scholar (d. 1731). Life path number 7
- 1661Francesco Gasparini, Italian composer and educator (d. 1727). Life path number 9
- 1684Jean Astruc, French physician and scholar (d. 1766). Life path number 5
- 1721Tobias Smollett, Scottish-Italian poet and author (d. 1771). Life path number 6
- 1734Thomas McKean, American lawyer and politician, 2nd Governor of Pennsylvania (d. 1817). Life path number 1
- 1739Charles-François Lebrun, duc de Plaisance, French lawyer and politician (d. 1824). Life path number 6
- 1742Túpac Amaru II, Peruvian rebel leader (d. 1781). Life path number 9
- 1748Elias Hicks, American farmer, minister, and theologian (d. 1830). Life path number 6
- 1749Princess Louisa of Great Britain (d. 1768). Life path number 7
- 1778Edward Pakenham, Irish general and politician (d. 1815). Life path number 9
- 1809Fredrik Pacius, German composer and conductor (d. 1891). Life path number 4
- 1813David Livingstone, Scottish missionary and explorer (d. 1873). Life path number 8
- 1816Johannes Verhulst, Dutch composer and conductor (d. 1891). Life path number 11
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)