The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as element. March 19 is the 79th day of 2020 and there are 287 days remaining until the end of the year. Thursday is the day of the week. This is the 12th Thursday this year.
Famous Mar 19 birthday celebrants include Nancy Malone, Josie Loren, Mary Wimbush, Jack Schaeffer, Tom McRae, Fred Clark, Ruth Pointer, Philip Daniel Bolden.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 19th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 254 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1434Ashikaga Yoshikatsu, Japanese shogun (d. 1443). Life path number 7
- 1488Johannes Magnus, Swedish archbishop and theologian (d. 1544). Life path number 7
- 1534José de Anchieta, Spanish missionary and saint (d. 1597). Life path number 8
- 1590William Bradford, English colonial politician, 2nd Governor of Plymouth Colony (d. 1657). Life path number 1
- 1601Alonzo Cano, Spanish painter, sculptor, and architect (d. 1667). Life path number 3
- 1603John IV of Portugal (d. 1656). Life path number 5
- 1629Alexis of Russia (d. 1676). Life path number 4
- 1641Abd al-Ghani al-Nabulsi, Syrian author and scholar (d. 1731). Life path number 7
- 1661Francesco Gasparini, Italian composer and educator (d. 1727). Life path number 9
- 1684Jean Astruc, French physician and scholar (d. 1766). Life path number 5
- 1721Tobias Smollett, Scottish-Italian poet and author (d. 1771). Life path number 6
- 1734Thomas McKean, American lawyer and politician, 2nd Governor of Pennsylvania (d. 1817). Life path number 1
- 1739Charles-François Lebrun, duc de Plaisance, French lawyer and politician (d. 1824). Life path number 6
- 1742Túpac Amaru II, Peruvian rebel leader (d. 1781). Life path number 9
- 1748Elias Hicks, American farmer, minister, and theologian (d. 1830). Life path number 6
- 1749Princess Louisa of Great Britain (d. 1768). Life path number 7
- 1778Edward Pakenham, Irish general and politician (d. 1815). Life path number 9
- 1809Fredrik Pacius, German composer and conductor (d. 1891). Life path number 4
- 1813David Livingstone, Scottish missionary and explorer (d. 1873). Life path number 8
- 1816Johannes Verhulst, Dutch composer and conductor (d. 1891). Life path number 11
- 1821Richard Francis Burton, English soldier, geographer, and diplomat (d. 1890). Life path number 7
- 1823Princess Adelgunde of Bavaria (d. 1914). Life path number 9
- 1824William Allingham, Irish poet, author, and scholar (d. 1889). Life path number 1
- 1829Carl Frederik Tietgen, Danish businessman (d. 1901). Life path number 6
- 1844Minna Canth, Finnish journalist, playwright, and activist (d. 1897). Life path number 3
- 1847Albert Pinkham Ryder, American painter (d. 1917). Life path number 6
- 1848Wyatt Earp, American police officer (d. 1929). Life path number 7
- 1849Alfred von Tirpitz, Polish-German admiral and politician (d. 1930). Life path number 8
- 1851William Henry Stark, American businessman (d. 1936). Life path number 1
- 1860William Jennings Bryan, American lawyer and politician, 41st United States Secretary of State (d. 1925). Life path number 1
Curious about this White Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!