The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as element. March 2 is the 62nd day of 2020 and there are 304 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 9th Monday this year.
Famous Mar 2 birthday celebrants include Alexander Armstrong, Karen Carpenter, Elizabeth Jagger, Daniel Craig, Dale Bozzio, Lou Reed, Deuce, John Cullum.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 2nd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 218 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1409Jean II, Duke of Alençon (d. 1476). Life path number 1
- 1459Pope Adrian VI (d. 1523). Life path number 6
- 1545Thomas Bodley, English diplomat and scholar, founded the Bodleian Library (d. 1613). Life path number 11
- 1578George Sandys, English poet (d. 1644). Life path number 8
- 1705William Murray, 1st Earl of Mansfield, Scottish lawyer, judge, and politician, Chancellor of the Exchequer (d. 1793). Life path number 9
- 1760Camille Desmoulins, French journalist and politician (d. 1794). Life path number 1
- 1769DeWitt Clinton, American politician, 6th Governor of New York (d. 1828). Life path number 1
- 1770Louis-Gabriel Suchet, French general (d. 1826). Life path number 11
- 1779Joel Roberts Poinsett, American physician and politician, 15th United States Secretary of War (d. 1851). Life path number 11
- 1793Sam Houston, American soldier and politician, 1st President of the Republic of Texas (d. 1863). Life path number 7
- 1800Yevgeny Baratynsky, Russian-Italian poet and philosopher (d. 1844). Life path number 5
- 1810Pope Leo XIII (d. 1903). Life path number 6
- 1816Alexander Bullock, American lawyer and politician, 26th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1882). Life path number 3
- 1817János Arany, Hungarian journalist and poet (d. 1882). Life path number 4
- 1820Multatuli, Dutch-German author (d. 1887). Life path number 7
- 1824Bedřich Smetana, Czech pianist and composer (d. 1884). Life path number 11
- 1829Carl Schurz, German-American general, lawyer, and politician, 13th United States Secretary of the Interior (d. 1906). Life path number 7
- 1836Henry Billings Brown, American lawyer and jurist (d. 1913). Life path number 5
- 1842Carl Jacobsen, Danish brewer, art collector, and philanthropist (d. 1914). Life path number 11
- 1843Princess Maria Clotilde of Savoy (d. 1911). Life path number 3
- 1846Marie Roze, French soprano (d. 1926). Life path number 6
- 1849Robert Means Thompson, American commander, lawyer, and businessman (d. 1930). Life path number 9
- 1859Sholem Aleichem, Ukrainian-American author and playwright (d. 1916). Life path number 1
- 1860Susanna M. Salter, American politician (d. 1961). Life path number 11
- 1862John Jay Chapman, American lawyer, author, and poet (d. 1933). Life path number 4
- 1862Boris Borisovich Golitsyn, Russian physicist and seismologist (d. 1916). Life path number 4
- 1876Pope Pius XII (d. 1958). Life path number 9
- 1878William Kissam Vanderbilt II, American sailor and race car driver (d. 1944). Life path number 11
- 1885Victor Houteff, Bulgarian religious reformer and author (d. 1955). Life path number 9
- 1886Willis H. O'Brien, American animator and director (d. 1962). Life path number 1
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!