The zodiac sign of a person born on March 13 is Pisces ♓.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 13th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 237 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1372Louis I, Duke of Orléans (d. 1407). Life path number 11
- 1593Georges de La Tour, French painter (d. 1652). Life path number 7
- 1615Pope Innocent XII (d. 1700). Life path number 11
- 1648Anne Henriette of Bavaria (d. 1723). Life path number 8
- 1683John Theophilus Desaguliers, French-English philosopher and translator (d. 1744). Life path number 7
- 1700Michel Blavet, French flute player and composer (d. 1768). Life path number 6
- 1706Johann Christoph Heilbronner, German historian and theologian (d. 1745). Life path number 3
- 1719John Griffin, 4th Baron Howard de Walden, English field marshal and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Essex (d. 1797). Life path number 7
- 1720Charles Bonnet, Swiss historian and author (d. 1793). Life path number 8
- 1733Joseph Priestley, English chemist, minister, and philosopher (d. 1804). Life path number 3
- 1741Joseph II, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1790). Life path number 11
- 1753Louise Marie Adélaïde de Bourbon-Penthièvre, Duchess of Orléans (d. 1821). Life path number 5
- 1762Anine Frølich, Danish ballerina (d. 1784). Life path number 5
- 1763Guillaume Brune, French general (d. 1815). Life path number 6
- 1764Charles Grey, 2nd Earl Grey, English politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1845). Life path number 7
- 1770Daniel Lambert, English animal breeder (d. 1809). Life path number 4
- 1777Charles Lot Church, American-Canadian politician (d. 1864). Life path number 11
- 1781Karl Friedrich Schinkel, German architect, designed the Konzerthaus Berlin (d. 1841). Life path number 6
- 1782Sir Robert Bateson, 1st Baronet, Irish politician (d. 1863). Life path number 7
- 1798Abigail Fillmore, American wife of Millard Fillmore, 14th First Lady of the United States (d. 1853). Life path number 5
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)