The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as element. March 23 is the 83rd day of 2020 and there are 283 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 12th Monday this year.
Famous Mar 23 birthday celebrants include Keri Russell, Steven Strait, Hope Davis, Catherine Keener, Mark Rydell, Richard Grieco, Melissa Errico, Randall Park.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 23rd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 270 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1336Emperor Go-Kōgon of Japan (d. 1374). Life path number 3
- 1430Margaret of Anjou (d. 1482). Life path number 7
- 1599Thomas Selle, German composer (d. 1663). Life path number 5
- 1699John Bartram, American botanist and explorer (d. 1777). Life path number 6
- 1732Princess Marie Adélaïde of France (d. 1800). Life path number 3
- 1749Pierre-Simon Laplace, French mathematician and astronomer (d. 1827). Life path number 11
- 1750Johannes Matthias Sperger, Austrian bassist and composer (d. 1812). Life path number 3
- 1754Jurij Vega, Slovene mathematician, physicist and artillery officer (d. 1802). Life path number 7
- 1769Augustin Daniel Belliard, French general and diplomat (d. 1832). Life path number 4
- 1769William Smith, English geologist and cartographer (d. 1839). Life path number 4
- 1823Schuyler Colfax, American journalist and politician, 17th Vice President of the United States (d. 1885). Life path number 4
- 1826Ludwig Minkus, Austrian violinist and composer (d. 1917). Life path number 7
- 1834Julius Reubke, German pianist and composer (d. 1858). Life path number 6
- 1842Friedrich Amelung, Estonian-German historian, businessman, and composer (d. 1909). Life path number 5
- 1858Ludwig Quidde, German activist and politician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1941). Life path number 3
- 1862Nathaniel Reed, American criminal (d. 1950). Life path number 7
- 1868Dietrich Eckart, German journalist and politician (d. 1923). Life path number 4
- 1869Emilio Aguinaldo, Filipino general and politician, 1st President of the Philippines (d. 1964). Life path number 5
- 1869Calouste Gulbenkian, Turkish-Armenian businessman and philanthropist (d. 1955). Life path number 5
- 1871Heinrich Schroth, German actor (d. 1945). Life path number 7
- 1872Michael Joseph Savage, Australian-New Zealand union leader and politician, 23rd Prime Minister of New Zealand (d. 1940). Life path number 8
- 1874Grantley Goulding, English hurdler (d. 1947). Life path number 1
- 1874J. C. Leyendecker, German-American painter and illustrator (d. 1951). Life path number 1
- 1876Ziya Gökalp, Turkish sociologist, poet, and activist (d. 1924). Life path number 3
- 1876Thakin Kodaw Hmaing, Burmese poet, writer and political leader (d. 1964). Life path number 3
- 1878Franz Schreker, Austrian composer and conductor (d. 1934). Life path number 5
- 1880Heikki Ritavuori, Finnish lawyer and politician, Finnish Minister of the Interior (d. 1922). Life path number 7
- 1881Lacey Hearn, American sprinter (d. 1969). Life path number 8
- 1881Roger Martin du Gard, French author and paleographer, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1958). Life path number 8
- 1881Hermann Staudinger, German chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1965). Life path number 8
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!