The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as element. March 27 is the 87th day of 2020 and there are 279 days remaining until the end of the year. Friday is the day of the week. This is the 13th Friday this year.
Famous Mar 27 birthday celebrants include Pauley Perrette, Quentin Tarantino, Ade Adepitan, Kid Congo Powers, Clark Datchler, Leroy Carr, Anne Ramsey, Julian Glover.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 27th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 821 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 972Robert II of France (d. 1031). Life path number 3
- 1196Sviatoslav III of Vladimir (d. 1252). Life path number 2
- 1306Philip III of Navarre (d. 1343). Life path number 4
- 1416Antonio Squarcialupi, Italian organist and composer (d. 1480). Life path number 6
- 1416Francis of Paola, Italian friar and saint, founded the Order of the Minims (d. 1507). Life path number 6
- 1509Wolrad II, Count of Waldeck (d. 1575). Life path number 9
- 1522Rachel Akerman, Austrian poet and author (d. 1544). Life path number 4
- 1588Celestyn Myślenta, Prussian-Polish theologian and academic (d. 1653). Life path number 7
- 1606Viviano Codazzi, Italian painter (d. 1670). Life path number 7
- 1623Margrave Charles Magnus of Baden-Durlach (d. 1658). Life path number 6
- 1627Stephen Fox, English politician (d. 1716). Life path number 1
- 1632Gustav Adolph, Count of Nassau-Saarbrücken (d. 1677). Life path number 6
- 1676Francis II Rákóczi, Hungarian son of Francis I Rákóczi (d. 1735). Life path number 5
- 1681Joaquín Fernández de Portocarrero, Spanish-Italian cardinal (d. 1760). Life path number 1
- 1696Antoine Court, French minister and historian (d. 1760). Life path number 7
- 1702Johann Ernst Eberlin, German organist and composer (d. 1762). Life path number 4
- 1709William Flackton, English organist, viola player, and composer (d. 1798). Life path number 2
- 1710Joseph Abaco, Belgian cellist and composer (d. 1805). Life path number 3
- 1712Claude Bourgelat, French surgeon and author (d. 1779). Life path number 5
- 1714Francesco Antonio Zaccaria, Italian historian and theologian (d. 1795). Life path number 7
- 1723James Madison, Sr., American colonel and planter (d. 1801). Life path number 7
- 1724Jane Colden, American botanist and author (d. 1766). Life path number 8
- 1730Thomas Tyrwhitt, English scholar and critic (d. 1786). Life path number 5
- 1746Michael Bruce, Scottish poet and hymn-writer (d. 1767). Life path number 3
- 1746Carlo Buonaparte, French lawyer and politician (d. 1785). Life path number 3
- 1753Andrew Bell, Scottish priest and academic, founded Madras College (d. 1832). Life path number 1
- 1760Ishmail Spicer, American composer, educator, and publisher (d. 1832). Life path number 8
- 1760Auguste Vestris, French ballet dancer (d. 1842). Life path number 8
- 1761James Sykes, American physician and politician, 14th Governor of Delaware (d. 1822). Life path number 9
- 1765Franz Xaver von Baader, German philosopher and theologian (d. 1841). Life path number 4
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!