The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as element. March 27 is the 86th day of 2021 and there are 279 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 13th Saturday this year.
Famous Mar 27 birthday celebrants include Alma Tell, Jessie J, Pauley Perrette, Jon Paul Steuer, Sandra Hess, Blake McIver Ewing, Ade Adepitan, Clive Rowe.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 27th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 821 persons. Showing 31 - 60.
- 1767Charles Didelot, Swedish-French dancer and choreographer (d. 1837). Life path number 6
- 1770Eleonora Charlotta d'Albedyhll, Swedish poet (d. 1835). Life path number 9
- 1770Sophie Mereau, German author (d. 1806). Life path number 9
- 1776Charles-François Brisseau de Mirbel, French botanist and politician (d. 1854). Life path number 6
- 1781Alexander Vostokov, Estonian-Russian philologist and academic (d. 1864). Life path number 2
- 1781Sir Oswald Mosley, 2nd Baronet, of Ancoats, English politician (d. 1871). Life path number 2
- 1784Sándor Kőrösi Csoma, Hungarian philologist, orientalist, and author (d. 1842). Life path number 5
- 1785Filippo Giudice Caracciolo, Italian cardinal (d. 1844). Life path number 6
- 1785Louis XVII of France (d. 1795). Life path number 6
- 1791Reuben Uther, English-Australian businessman (d. 1894). Life path number 3
- 1797Alfred de Vigny, French author, poet, and playwright (d. 1863). Life path number 9
- 1801Alexander Barrow, American lawyer and politician (d. 1846). Life path number 4
- 1802Charles-Mathias Simons, German-Luxembourger jurist and politician, 3rd Prime Minister of Luxembourg (d. 1874). Life path number 5
- 1802Félix-Jacques Moulin, French photographer (d. 1875). Life path number 5
- 1804Giacomo Panizza, Italian conductor and composer (d. 1860). Life path number 7
- 1809Jean-Louis Beaudry, Canadian businessman and politician, 11th Mayor of Montreal (d. 1886). Life path number 3
- 1809Georges-Eugène Haussmann, French engineer (d. 1891). Life path number 3
- 1810William Hepworth Thompson, English scholar and academic (d. 1886). Life path number 4
- 1810Adolf Glassbrenner, German journalist and author (d. 1876). Life path number 4
- 1812Ivan Panaev, Russian journalist, author, and publisher (d. 1862). Life path number 6
- 1812Seymour Mills Spencer, American-New Zealand missionary (d. 1898). Life path number 6
- 1813Nathaniel Currier, American illustrator, co-founded Currier and Ives (d. 1888). Life path number 7
- 1813David Monro, Scottish-New Zealand physician and politician, 2nd Speaker of the New Zealand House of Representatives (d. 1877). Life path number 7
- 1814Diego Archuleta, American general and politician (d. 1884). Life path number 8
- 1814Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, author, and poet (d. 1889). Life path number 8
- 1818Erminia Frezzolini, Italian soprano (d. 1884). Life path number 3
- 1820Edward Augustus Inglefield, English admiral and explorer (d. 1894). Life path number 5
- 1820Elias David Sassoon, Iraqi-Indian businessman and philanthropist (d. 1880). Life path number 5
- 1822Henri Murger, French author and poet (d. 1861). Life path number 7
- 1822Ahmed Cevdet Pasha, Bulgarian-Turkish historian and scholar (d. 1895). Life path number 7
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!