March 18 Famous Birthdays
The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as element. March 18 is the 77th day of 2023 and there are 288 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 11th Saturday this year.
Famous Mar 18 birthday celebrants include Dennis Linde, Danneel Harris, Ciara Bravo, Queen Latifah, Adam Levine, Patrick Barlow, Rosita Moreno, Will Durst.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 18th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 303 persons. Showing 31 - 60.
- 1853Emilie Kempin-Spyri, Swiss lawyer and academic (d. 1901). Life path number 2
- 1858Rudolf Diesel, German engineer, invented the Diesel engine (d. 1913). Life path number 7
- 1863William Sulzer, American lawyer and politician, 39th Governor of New York (d. 1941). Life path number 3
- 1869Neville Chamberlain, English businessman and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1940). Life path number 9
- 1874Nikolai Berdyaev, Russian-French philosopher and theologian (d. 1948). Life path number 5
- 1877Edgar Cayce, American mystic and psychic (d. 1945). Life path number 8
- 1877Clem Hill, Australian cricketer and engineer (d. 1945). Life path number 8
- 1878Percival Perry, 1st Baron Perry, English businessman (d. 1956). Life path number 9
- 1879Norval Baptie, Canadian speed skater (d. 1966). Life path number 1
- 1881Paul Le Flem, French composer and critic (d. 1984). Life path number 3
- 1882Gian Francesco Malipiero, Italian composer and educator (d. 1973). Life path number 4
- 1884Bernard Cronin, Australian author and journalist (d. 1968). Life path number 6
- 1886Edward Everett Horton, American actor, dancer and singer (d. 1970). Life path number 8
- 1890Henri Decoin, French director and screenwriter (d. 1969). Life path number 3
- 1891Alice Cullen, Scottish politician (d. 1969). Life path number 4
- 1893Costante Girardengo, Italian cyclist (d. 1978). Life path number 6
- 1893Jean Goldkette, French-American pianist and bandleader (d. 1962). Life path number 6
- 1893Wilfred Owen, English soldier and poet (d. 1918). Life path number 6
- 1898Jake Swirbul, American businessman, co-founded the Grumman Aircraft Engineering Corporation (d. 1960). Life path number 2
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Quick jump to March:
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 20 / 21 / 22 / 23 / 24 / 25 / 26 / 27 / 28 / 29 / 30 / 31
Quick jump to month of:
January / February / April / May / June / July / August / September / October / November / December