The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as element. April 29 is the 119th day of 2021 and there are 246 days remaining until the end of the year. Thursday is the day of the week. This is the 17th Thursday this year.
Famous Apr 29 birthday celebrants include Carl Gardner, Joey Levine, Uma Thurman, China Forbes, Otis Rush, Paul Adelstein, Nora Dunn, Caveh Zahedi.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on April 29th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 260 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1636Esaias Reusner, German lute player and composer (d. 1679). Life path number 22
- 1665James Butler, 2nd Duke of Ormonde, Irish general and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (d. 1745). Life path number 6
- 1667John Arbuthnot, Scottish-English physician and polymath (d. 1735). Life path number 8
- 1686Peregrine Bertie, 2nd Duke of Ancaster and Kesteven, English politician, Lord Great Chamberlain (d. 1742). Life path number 9
- 1727Jean-Georges Noverre, French actor and dancer (d. 1810). Life path number 5
- 1745Oliver Ellsworth, American lawyer and politician, 3rd Chief Justice of the United States (d. 1807). Life path number 5
- 1758Georg Carl von Döbeln, Swedish general (d. 1820). Life path number 9
- 1762Jean-Baptiste Jourdan, French general and politician, French Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 1833). Life path number 22
- 1780Charles Nodier, French librarian and author (d. 1844). Life path number 22
- 1784Samuel Turell Armstrong, American publisher and politician, 14th Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1850). Life path number 8
- 1810Thomas Adolphus Trollope, English journalist and author (d. 1892). Life path number 7
- 1814Sadok Barącz, Galician religious leader, historian, folklorist, archivist (d. 1892). Life path number 2
- 1818Alexander II of Russia (d. 1881). Life path number 6
- 1837Georges Ernest Boulanger, French general and politician, French Minister of War (d. 1891). Life path number 7
- 1842Carl Millöcker, Austrian composer and conductor (d. 1899). Life path number 3
- 1848Raja Ravi Varma, Indian painter and academic (d. 1906). Life path number 9
- 1854Henri Poincaré, French mathematician, physicist, and engineer (d. 1912). Life path number 6
- 1863Constantine P. Cavafy, Egyptian-Greek journalist and poet (d. 1933). Life path number 6
- 1863William Randolph Hearst, American publisher and politician, founded the Hearst Corporation (d. 1951). Life path number 6
- 1863Maria Teresia Ledóchowska, Austrian nun and missionary (d. 1922). Life path number 6
- 1868Alice Keppel, British society hostess and mistress of Edward VII (d. 1947). Life path number 2
- 1872Harry Payne Whitney, American businessman and lawyer (d. 1930). Life path number 6
- 1872Forest Ray Moulton, American astronomer and academic (d. 1952). Life path number 6
- 1875Rafael Sabatini, Italian-Swiss author and playwright (d. 1950). Life path number 9
- 1876Zewditu I of Ethiopia (d. 1930). Life path number 1
- 1879Thomas Beecham, English conductor (d. 1961). Life path number 22
- 1882Hendrik Nicolaas Werkman, Dutch printer and typographer (d. 1945). Life path number 7
- 1885Egon Erwin Kisch, Czech journalist and author (d. 1948). Life path number 1
- 1887Raymond Thorne, American swimmer (d. 1921). Life path number 3
- 1891Bharathidasan, Indian poet and activist (d. 1964). Life path number 7
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!