The zodiac sign of a person born on April 29 is Taurus ♉.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on April 29th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 260 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1636Esaias Reusner, German lute player and composer (d. 1679). Life path number 22
- 1665James Butler, 2nd Duke of Ormonde, Irish general and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (d. 1745). Life path number 6
- 1667John Arbuthnot, Scottish-English physician and polymath (d. 1735). Life path number 8
- 1686Peregrine Bertie, 2nd Duke of Ancaster and Kesteven, English politician, Lord Great Chamberlain (d. 1742). Life path number 9
- 1727Jean-Georges Noverre, French actor and dancer (d. 1810). Life path number 5
- 1745Oliver Ellsworth, American lawyer and politician, 3rd Chief Justice of the United States (d. 1807). Life path number 5
- 1758Georg Carl von Döbeln, Swedish general (d. 1820). Life path number 9
- 1762Jean-Baptiste Jourdan, French general and politician, French Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 1833). Life path number 22
- 1780Charles Nodier, French librarian and author (d. 1844). Life path number 22
- 1784Samuel Turell Armstrong, American publisher and politician, 14th Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1850). Life path number 8
- 1810Thomas Adolphus Trollope, English journalist and author (d. 1892). Life path number 7
- 1814Sadok Barącz, Galician religious leader, historian, folklorist, archivist (d. 1892). Life path number 2
- 1818Alexander II of Russia (d. 1881). Life path number 6
- 1837Georges Ernest Boulanger, French general and politician, French Minister of War (d. 1891). Life path number 7
- 1842Carl Millöcker, Austrian composer and conductor (d. 1899). Life path number 3
- 1848Raja Ravi Varma, Indian painter and academic (d. 1906). Life path number 9
- 1854Henri Poincaré, French mathematician, physicist, and engineer (d. 1912). Life path number 6
- 1863Constantine P. Cavafy, Egyptian-Greek journalist and poet (d. 1933). Life path number 6
- 1863William Randolph Hearst, American publisher and politician, founded the Hearst Corporation (d. 1951). Life path number 6
- 1863Maria Teresia Ledóchowska, Austrian nun and missionary (d. 1922). Life path number 6
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)