The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as element. April 4 is the 94th day of 2021 and there are 271 days remaining until the end of the year. Sunday is the day of the week. This is the 14th Sunday this year.
Famous Apr 4 birthday celebrants include Roy Padrick, Frances Langford, Julie Carmen, Werner Roth, Craig T. Nelson, Monty Norman, Stephen Storace, Johnny Borrell.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on April 4th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 298 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 188Caracalla, Roman emperor (d. 217). Life path number 7
- 1492Ambrosius Blarer, German-Swiss theologian and reformer (d. 1564). Life path number 6
- 1572William Strachey, English author (d. 1621). Life path number 5
- 1593Edward Nicholas, English soldier and politician, Secretary of State for the Southern Department (d. 1669). Life path number 8
- 1640Gaspar Sanz, Spanish guitarist, composer, and priest (d. 1710). Life path number 1
- 1646Antoine Galland, French orientalist and archaeologist (d. 1715). Life path number 7
- 1648Grinling Gibbons, Dutch-English sculptor (d. 1721). Life path number 9
- 1676Giuseppe Maria Orlandini, Italian composer (d. 1760). Life path number 1
- 1688Joseph-Nicolas Delisle, French astronomer and cartographer (d. 1768). Life path number 4
- 1718Benjamin Kennicott, English theologian and scholar (d. 1783). Life path number 7
- 1752Niccolò Antonio Zingarelli, Italian composer (d. 1837). Life path number 5
- 1760Juan Manuel Olivares, Venezuelan organist and composer (d. 1797). Life path number 4
- 1762Stephen Storace, English actor and composer (d. 1796). Life path number 6
- 1772Nachman of Breslov (d. 1810). Life path number 7
- 1780Edward Hicks, American minister and painter (d. 1849). Life path number 6
- 1785Bettina von Arnim, German author, illustrator, and composer (d. 1859). Life path number 11
- 1792Thaddeus Stevens, American lawyer and politician (d. 1868). Life path number 9
- 1802Dorothea Dix, American nurse and activist (d. 1887). Life path number 1
- 1818Thomas Mayne Reid, Irish-American author and poet (d. 1883). Life path number 8
- 1819Maria II of Portugal (d. 1853). Life path number 9
- 1821Linus Yale, Jr., American engineer and businessman (d. 1868). Life path number 11
- 1826Zénobe Gramme, Belgian engineer, invented the Gramme machine (d. 1901). Life path number 7
- 1835John Hughlings Jackson, English physician and neurologist (d. 1911). Life path number 7
- 1842Édouard Lucas, French mathematician and theorist (d. 1891). Life path number 5
- 1843William Henry Jackson, American painter and photographer (d. 1942). Life path number 6
- 1846Comte de Lautréamont, Uruguayan-French poet and educator (d. 1870). Life path number 9
- 1853Tad Lincoln, American son of Abraham Lincoln (d. 1871). Life path number 7
- 1858Remy de Gourmont, French author, poet, and critic (d. 1915). Life path number 3
- 1869Mary Colter, American architect, designed the Desert View Watchtower (d. 1958). Life path number 5
- 1875Pierre Monteux, French-American viola player and conductor (d. 1964). Life path number 11
Curious about this Yellow Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!