The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as element. February 28 is the 59th day of 2021 and there are 306 days remaining until the end of the year. Sunday is the day of the week. This is the 9th Sunday this year.
Famous Feb 28 birthday celebrants include Mimsy Farmer, Paul Delph, Geraldine Farrar, Zero Mostel, Mercedes Ruehl, Frank Bonner, Tangi Miller, Joe South.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on February 28th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 262 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1155Henry the Young King, English son of Henry II of England (d. 1183). Life path number 6
- 1261Margaret of Scotland, Queen of Norway (d. 1283). Life path number 4
- 1533Michel de Montaigne, French philosopher and author (d. 1592). Life path number 6
- 1552Jost Bürgi, Swiss mathematician and clockmaker (d. 1632). Life path number 7
- 1573Elias Holl, German architect (d. 1646). Life path number 1
- 1612John Pearson, English bishop, theologian, and scholar (d. 1686). Life path number 4
- 1616Kaspar Förster, German singer-songwriter (d. 1673). Life path number 8
- 1619Giuseppe Felice Tosi, Italian organist and composer (d. 1693). Life path number 11
- 1627Aubrey de Vere, 20th Earl of Oxford (d. 1703). Life path number 1
- 1670Benjamin Wadsworth, English-American clergyman and academic (d. 1737). Life path number 8
- 1675Guillaume Delisle, French cartographer (d. 1726). Life path number 4
- 1683René Antoine Ferchault de Réaumur, French entomologist and academic (d. 1757). Life path number 3
- 1704Louis Godin, French astronomer and academic (d. 1760). Life path number 6
- 1712Louis-Joseph de Montcalm, French general (d. 1759). Life path number 5
- 1714Gioacchino Conti, Italian actor and singer (d. 1761). Life path number 7
- 1724George Townshend, 1st Marquess Townshend, English field marshal and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (d. 1807). Life path number 8
- 1792Karl Ernst von Baer, German biologist, meteorologist, and geographer (d. 1876). Life path number 4
- 1812Berthold Auerbach, German poet and author (d. 1882). Life path number 6
- 1816John Woolley, English academic and clergyman, the first principal of the University of Sydney, Australia (d. 1866). Life path number 1
- 1820John Tenniel, English illustrator (d. 1914). Life path number 5
- 1823Ernest Renan, French philosopher and scholar (d. 1892). Life path number 8
- 1824Charles Blondin, French tightrope walker and acrobat (d. 1897). Life path number 9
- 1827Édouard-Charles Fabre, Canadian archbishop (d. 1896). Life path number 3
- 1833Alfred von Schlieffen, German field marshal (d. 1913). Life path number 9
- 1838Maurice Lévy, French mathematician and engineer (d. 1910). Life path number 5
- 1840Henri Duveyrier, French explorer (d. 1892). Life path number 7
- 1848Arthur Giry, French historian and academic (d. 1899). Life path number 6
- 1851Samuel W. McCall, American journalist and politician, 47th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1923). Life path number 9
- 1858Tore Svennberg, Swedish actor and director (d. 1941). Life path number 7
- 1865Wilfred Grenfell, English physician and missionary (d. 1940). Life path number 5
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!