The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as element. February 3 is the 34th day of 2020 and there are 332 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 5th Monday this year.
Famous Feb 3 birthday celebrants include Maura Tierney, Kathleen Kinmont, Lee Ranaldo, John Fiedler, Robert Earl Jones, Melanie Safka, Victor Buono, Nathan Lane.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on February 3rd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 155 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1338Joanna of Bourbon (d. 1378). Life path number 11
- 1392Henry Percy, 2nd Earl of Northumberland, English commander (d. 1458). Life path number 11
- 1654Pietro Antonio Fiocco, Italian composer (d. 1714). Life path number 3
- 1677Jan Santini Aichel, Czech architect, designed the Karlova Koruna Chateau (d. 1723). Life path number 8
- 1689Blas de Lezo, Spanish admiral (d. 1741). Life path number 11
- 1690Richard Rawlinson, English minister and historian (d. 1755). Life path number 3
- 1721Friedrich Wilhelm von Seydlitz, Prussian general (d. 1773). Life path number 7
- 1736Johann Georg Albrechtsberger, Austrian composer and theorist (d. 1809). Life path number 4
- 1747Samuel Osgood, American soldier and politician, 1st United States Postmaster General (d. 1813). Life path number 6
- 1757Joseph Forlenze, Italian ophthalmologist and surgeon (d. 1833). Life path number 7
- 1777John Cheyne, Scottish physician and author (d. 1836). Life path number 9
- 1795Antonio José de Sucre, Venezuelan general and politician, 2nd President of Bolivia (d. 1830). Life path number 9
- 1807Joseph E. Johnston, American general and politician (d. 1891). Life path number 3
- 1808Princess Marie of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach (d. 1877). Life path number 4
- 1809Felix Mendelssohn, German pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1847). Life path number 5
- 1811Horace Greeley, American journalist and politician (d. 1872). Life path number 7
- 1817Achille Ernest Oscar Joseph Delesse, French geologist and mineralogist (d. 1881). Life path number 4
- 1817Émile Prudent, French pianist and composer (d. 1863). Life path number 4
- 1821Elizabeth Blackwell, American physician and educator (d. 1910). Life path number 8
- 1824Ranald MacDonald, American explorer and educator (d. 1894). Life path number 11
- 1826Walter Bagehot, English journalist and businessman (d. 1877). Life path number 4
- 1830Robert Gascoyne-Cecil, 3rd Marquess of Salisbury, English politician; Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1903). Life path number 8
- 1842Sidney Lanier, American composer and poet (d. 1881). Life path number 11
- 1843William Cornelius Van Horne, American-Canadian businessman (d. 1915). Life path number 3
- 1857Giuseppe Moretti, Italian sculptor, designed the Vulcan statue (d. 1935). Life path number 8
- 1859Hugo Junkers, German engineer, designed the Junkers J 1 (d. 1935). Life path number 1
- 1862James Clark McReynolds, American lawyer and judge (d. 1946). Life path number 4
- 1871Jean-Baptiste Mimiague, French fencer (d. 1929). Life path number 4
- 1872Lou Criger, American baseball player and manager (d. 1934). Life path number 5
- 1874Gertrude Stein, American poet and art collector (d. 1946). Life path number 7
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!