The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as element. February 4 is the 35th day of 2020 and there are 331 days remaining until the end of the year. Tuesday is the day of the week. This is the 5th Tuesday this year.
Famous Feb 4 birthday celebrants include Gavin DeGraw, Janet Waldo, Ida Lupino, Jenette Goldstein, Conrad Bain, Oscar De La Hoya, Gabrielle Anwar, Lisa Eichhorn.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on February 4th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 154 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1505Mikołaj Rej, Polish poet and author (d. 1580). Life path number 8
- 1575Pierre de Bérulle, French cardinal and theologian, founded the French school of spirituality (d. 1629). Life path number 6
- 1639Alessandro Melani, Italian composer (d. 1703). Life path number 7
- 1646Hans Erasmus Aßmann, German poet and politician (d. 1699). Life path number 5
- 1676Giacomo Facco, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1753). Life path number 8
- 1677Johann Ludwig Bach, German violinist and composer (d. 1731). Life path number 9
- 1688Pierre de Marivaux, French author and playwright (d. 1763). Life path number 11
- 1725Dru Drury, English entomologist and author (d. 1804). Life path number 3
- 1740Carl Michael Bellman, Swedish poet and composer (d. 1795). Life path number 9
- 1778Augustin Pyramus de Candolle, Swiss botanist, mycologist, and academic (d. 1841). Life path number 11
- 1799Almeida Garrett, Portuguese journalist and author (d. 1854). Life path number 5
- 1808Josef Kajetán Tyl, Czech actor and playwright (d. 1856). Life path number 5
- 1831Oliver Ames, American financier and politician, 35th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1895). Life path number 1
- 1846Nikolay Umov, Russian physicist and mathematician (d. 1915). Life path number 7
- 1848Jean Aicard, French poet, author, and playwright (d. 1921). Life path number 9
- 1849Jean Richepin, French poet, author, and playwright (d. 1926). Life path number 1
- 1865Abe Isoo, Japanese minister and politician (d. 1949). Life path number 8
- 1870Constant van Langhendonck, Belgian horse rider (d. 1944). Life path number 4
- 1871Friedrich Ebert, German politician, 1st President of Germany (d. 1925). Life path number 5
- 1872Gotse Delchev, Greek activist and educator (d. 1903). Life path number 6
- 1873Étienne Desmarteau, Canadian shot putter and discus thrower (d. 1905). Life path number 7
- 1875Ludwig Prandtl, German physicist and engineer (d. 1953). Life path number 9
- 1877Eddie Cochems, American football player and coach (d. 1953). Life path number 11
- 1881Fernand Léger, French painter and sculptor (d. 1955). Life path number 6
- 1883Jakob Sildnik, Estonian photographer and director (d. 1973). Life path number 8
- 1887Anna Hedvig Büll, Estonian-German missionary (d. 1981). Life path number 3
- 1891M. A. Ayyangar, Indian lawyer and politician, 2nd Speaker of the Lok Sabha (d. 1978). Life path number 7
- 1892Andrés Nin, Spanish politician (d. 1937). Life path number 8
- 1892E. J. Pratt, Canadian poet and academic (d. 1964). Life path number 8
- 1895Nigel Bruce, British actor (d. 1953). Life path number 11
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!