The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as element. February 24 is the 55th day of 2021 and there are 310 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 8th Wednesday this year.
Famous Feb 24 birthday celebrants include Dennis Waterman, Beth Broderick, Joanie Sommers, Kristin Davis, George Thorogood, Trace Cyrus, Ben Miller, Bronson Arroyo.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on February 24th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 204 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1103Emperor Toba of Japan (d. 1156). Life path number 4
- 1500Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1558). Life path number 5
- 1545John of Austria (d. 1578). Life path number 5
- 1557Matthias, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1619). Life path number 8
- 1593Henry de Vere, 18th Earl of Oxford, English aristocrat, courtier and soldier (d. 1625). Life path number 8
- 1595Maciej Kazimierz Sarbiewski, Polish author and poet (d. 1640). Life path number 1
- 1597Vincent Voiture, French poet and author (d. 1648). Life path number 3
- 1619Charles Le Brun, French painter and theorist (d. 1690). Life path number 7
- 1622Johannes Clauberg, German theologian and philosopher (d. 1665). Life path number 1
- 1684Matthias Braun, Czech sculptor (d. 1738). Life path number 9
- 1693James Quin, Irish-English actor (d. 1766). Life path number 9
- 1709Jacques de Vaucanson, French engineer (d. 1782). Life path number 7
- 1723John Burgoyne, English general and politician (d. 1792). Life path number 3
- 1736Charles Alexander, Margrave of Brandenburg-Ansbach (d. 1806). Life path number 7
- 1762Charles Frederick Horn, German-English composer and educator (d. 1830). Life path number 6
- 1767Buddha Loetla Nabhalai, Thai king (d. 1824). Life path number 11
- 1774Prince Adolphus, Duke of Cambridge (d. 1850). Life path number 9
- 1786Martin W. Bates, American lawyer and politician (d. 1869). Life path number 3
- 1786Wilhelm Grimm, German anthropologist, author, and academic (d. 1859). Life path number 3
- 1788Johan Christian Dahl, Norwegian-German painter (d. 1857). Life path number 5
- 1827Lydia Becker, English-French activist (d. 1890). Life path number 8
- 1831Leo von Caprivi, German general and politician, Chancellor of Germany (d. 1899). Life path number 3
- 1835Julius Vogel, English-New Zealand journalist and politician, 8th Prime Minister of New Zealand (d. 1899). Life path number 7
- 1836Winslow Homer, American painter and illustrator (d. 1910). Life path number 8
- 1837Rosalía de Castro, Spanish poet (d. 1885). Life path number 9
- 1842Arrigo Boito, Italian journalist, author, and composer (d. 1918). Life path number 5
- 1848Andrew Inglis Clark, Australian engineer, lawyer, and politician (d. 1907). Life path number 11
- 1852George Moore, Irish-English author, poet, and playwright (d. 1933). Life path number 6
- 1866Pyotr Lebedev, Russian physicist and academic (d. 1912). Life path number 11
- 1868Édouard Alphonse James de Rothschild, French financier and polo player (d. 1949). Life path number 4
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!