The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as element. February 27 is the 58th day of 2021 and there are 307 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 9th Saturday this year.
Famous Feb 27 birthday celebrants include Bobby V, Derek Ware, Josh Groban, Brandon Beemer, Stefano Langone, Noah Emmerich, Howard Hesseman, Carl Anderson.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on February 27th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 273 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 272Constantine the Great, Roman emperor (d. 337). Life path number 22
- 1572Francis II, Duke of Lorraine (d. 1632). Life path number 8
- 1575John Adolf, Duke of Holstein-Gottorp (d. 1616). Life path number 2
- 1606Laurent de La Hyre, French painter (d. 1656). Life path number 6
- 1630Roche Braziliano, Dutch pirate (d. 1671). Life path number 3
- 1667Ludwika Karolina Radziwiłł, Prussian-Lithuanian wife of Charles III Philip, Elector Palatine (d. 1695). Life path number 4
- 1689Pietro Gnocchi, Italian composer, director, historian, and geographer (d. 1775). Life path number 8
- 1691Edward Cave, English publisher, founded ''The Gentleman's Magazine'' (d. 1754). Life path number 1
- 1711Constantine Mavrocordatos, Ottoman ruler (d. 1769). Life path number 3
- 1724Frederick Michael, Count Palatine of Zweibrücken (d. 1767). Life path number 7
- 1732Jean de Dieu-Raymond de Cucé de Boisgelin, French cardinal (d. 1804). Life path number 6
- 1746Louis-Jérôme Gohier, French politician, French Minister of Justice (d. 1830). Life path number 2
- 1748Anders Erikson Sparrman, Swedish physician and activist (d. 1820). Life path number 4
- 1767Jacques-Charles Dupont de l'Eure, French lawyer and politician, 24th Prime Minister of France (d. 1855). Life path number 5
- 1779Thomas Hazlehurst, English businessman, founded Hazlehurst & Sons (d. 1842). Life path number 8
- 1789Manuel Rodríguez Erdoíza, Chilean lawyer and politician, Chilean Minister of National Defense (d. 1818). Life path number 9
- 1795José Antonio Navarro, American merchant and politician (d. 1871). Life path number 6
- 1807Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, American poet and educator (d. 1882). Life path number 9
- 1809Jean-Charles Cornay, French missionary and saint (d. 1837). Life path number 2
- 1812Pieter Harting, Dutch biologist and botanist (d. 1885). Life path number 5
- 1831Nikolai Ge, Russian painter (d. 1894). Life path number 6
- 1846Franz Mehring, German historian and politician (d. 1919). Life path number 3
- 1847Ellen Terry, English actress (d. 1928). Life path number 4
- 1848Hubert Parry, English composer and historian (d. 1918). Life path number 5
- 1850Laura E. Richards, American author and poet (d. 1943). Life path number 7
- 1856Mattia Battistini, Italian opera singer (d. 1928). Life path number 4
- 1859Bertha Pappenheim, Austrian-German activist and author (d. 1936). Life path number 7
- 1862Anastasios Metaxas, Greek target shooter and architect (d. 1937). Life path number 1
- 1863Joaquín Sorolla, Spanish painter (d. 1923). Life path number 2
- 1863George Herbert Mead, American sociologist and philosopher (d. 1930). Life path number 2
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!