The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as element. February 8 is the 39th day of 2021 and there are 326 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 6th Monday this year.
Famous Feb 8 birthday celebrants include Terry Melcher, Charlie Ruggles, Mary Steenburgen, Edith Evans, Shiva Rose, Alejandro Rey, Abi Titmuss, Jack Larson.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on February 8th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 198 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 120Vettius Valens, Greek astronomer, mathematician, and astrologer (d. 175). Life path number 4
- 412Proclus, Greek mathematician and philosopher (d. 485). Life path number 8
- 882Muhammad ibn Tughj al-Ikhshid, Egyptian commander and politician, Abbasid Governor of Egypt (d. 946). Life path number 1
- 1191Yaroslav II of Vladimir (d. 1246). Life path number 4
- 1291Afonso IV of Portugal (d. 1357). Life path number 5
- 1405Constantine XI Palaiologos, Byzantine emperor (d. 1453). Life path number 11
- 1487Ulrich, Duke of Württemberg (d. 1550). Life path number 3
- 1552Agrippa d'Aubigné, French poet and soldier (d. 1630). Life path number 5
- 1577Robert Burton, English priest, physician, and scholar (d. 1640). Life path number 3
- 1685Charles-Jean-François Hénault, French historian and author (d. 1770). Life path number 3
- 1700Daniel Bernoulli, Dutch-Swiss mathematician and physicist (d. 1782). Life path number 9
- 1708Václav Jan Kopřiva, Bohemian organist and composer (d. 1789). Life path number 8
- 1720Emperor Sakuramachi of Japan (d. 1750). Life path number 11
- 1741André Grétry, Belgian-French organist and composer (d. 1813). Life path number 5
- 1762Gia Long, Vietnamese emperor (d. 1820). Life path number 8
- 1764Joseph Leopold Eybler, Austrian composer and conductor (d. 1846). Life path number 1
- 1792Caroline Augusta of Bavaria (d. 1873). Life path number 11
- 1798Grand Duke Michael Pavlovich of Russia (d. 1849). Life path number 8
- 1804Richard Lemon Lander, English explorer (d. 1834). Life path number 5
- 1807Benjamin Waterhouse Hawkins, English sculptor and zoologist (d. 1889). Life path number 8
- 1819John Ruskin, English author, critic, and academic (d. 1900). Life path number 11
- 1820William Tecumseh Sherman, American general (d. 1891). Life path number 3
- 1822Maxime Du Camp, French photographer and journalist (d. 1894). Life path number 5
- 1825Henry Walter Bates, English geographer, biologist, and explorer (d. 1892). Life path number 8
- 1828Jules Verne, French author, poet, and playwright (d. 1905). Life path number 11
- 1829Vital-Justin Grandin, French-Canadian bishop and missionary (d. 1902). Life path number 3
- 1834Dmitri Mendeleev, Russian chemist and academic (d. 1907). Life path number 8
- 1850Kate Chopin, American author (d. 1904). Life path number 6
- 1866Moses Gomberg, Ukrainian-American chemist and academic (d. 1947). Life path number 4
- 1878Martin Buber, Austrian-Israeli philosopher and academic (d. 1965). Life path number 7
Curious about this Vanilla Mangoberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!