The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as element. February 10 is the 41st day of 2021 and there are 324 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 6th Wednesday this year.
Famous Feb 10 birthday celebrants include Vic Fuentes, Chloë Grace Moretz, Emma Roberts, Ral Donner, Scott Elrod, Harold Sylvester, Lon Chaney, Jr., Jade Ramsey.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on February 10th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 217 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1499Thomas Platter, Swiss author and scholar (d. 1582). Life path number 8
- 1524Albrecht Giese, Polish-German politician (d. 1580). Life path number 6
- 1606Christine Marie of France (d. 1663). Life path number 7
- 1609John Suckling, English poet and playwright (d. 1642). Life path number 1
- 1685Aaron Hill, English poet and playwright (d. 1750). Life path number 5
- 1696Johann Melchior Molter, German violinist and composer (d. 1765). Life path number 7
- 1744William Cornwallis, English admiral and politician (d. 1819). Life path number 1
- 1775Charles Lamb, English author (d. 1834). Life path number 5
- 1785Claude-Louis Navier, French physicist and engineer (d. 1836). Life path number 6
- 1795Ary Scheffer, Dutch-French painter (d. 1858). Life path number 7
- 1808Honoré Daumier, French illustrator and painter (d. 1879). Life path number 11
- 1821Roberto Bompiani, Italian painter (d. 1908). Life path number 6
- 1824Samuel Plimsoll, English merchant and politician (d. 1898). Life path number 9
- 1842Agnes Mary Clerke, Irish astronomer (d. 1907). Life path number 9
- 1846Lord Charles Beresford, Irish admiral and politician (d. 1919). Life path number 4
- 1846Ira Remsen, American chemist and academic (d. 1927). Life path number 4
- 1847Nabinchandra Sen, Bangladeshi poet and author (d. 1909). Life path number 5
- 1859Alexandre Millerand, French lawyer and politician, 12th President of France (d. 1943). Life path number 8
- 1867Robert Garran, Australian public servant (d. 1957). Life path number 7
- 1868Prince Waldemar of Prussia (d. 1879). Life path number 8
- 1868William Allen White, American journalist and author (d. 1944). Life path number 8
- 1879Ernst Põdder, Estonian general (d. 1932). Life path number 1
- 1881Pauline Brunius, Swedish actress and director (d. 1954). Life path number 3
- 1884Frederick Hawksworth, English engineer (d. 1976). Life path number 6
- 1888Giuseppe Ungaretti, Egyptian-Italian soldier, journalist, and poet (d. 1970). Life path number 1
- 1890Fanny Kaplan, Ukrainian-Russian activist and rebel (d. 1918). Life path number 3
- 1890Boris Pasternak, Russian author and poet, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1960). Life path number 3
- 1892Alan Hale, Sr., American actor and director (d. 1950). Life path number 5
- 1893Jimmy Durante, American actor and singer (d. 1980). Life path number 6
- 1893Bill Tilden, American tennis player and coach (d. 1953). Life path number 6
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!