The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Historical Events Of 2009
- January 6, 2009 – Israel conducts an assault on the Gaza Strip
- January 15, 2009 – US Airways Flight 1549 makes an emergency landing in the Hudson River shortly after takeoff from LaGuardia Airport in New York, New York. All passengers and crew members survive.
- January 26, 2009 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Earth Ox in Chinese astrology.
- January 29, 2009 – Governor of Illinois Rod Blagojevich is removed from office following his conviction of several corruption charges, including the alleged solicitation of personal benefit in exchange for an appointment to the United States Senate as a replacement for then-U.S. president-elect Barack Obama.
- March 21, 2009 – Four police officers are shot and killed and a fifth is wounded in two shootings at Oakland, California.
- April 3, 2009 – Jiverly Antares Wong opens fire at an American Civic Association immigration center in Binghamton, New York, killing thirteen and wounding four before committing suicide.
- April 7, 2009 – Mass protests begin across Moldova under the belief that results from the parliamentary election are fraudulent.
- May 1, 2009 – Same-sex marriage is legalized in Sweden.
- June 1, 2009 – Air France Flight 447 crashes into the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Brazil on a flight from Rio de Janeiro to Paris. All 228 passengers and crew are killed.
- November 10, 2009 – Ships of the South and North Korean navies skirmish off Daecheong Island in the Yellow Sea.